nfl footbol - super bowl

who do you think will be in the superbowl???
I imagine the Denver Broncos will be there, but there is still a lot of football games to be played and they all want to win the Super Bowl.

Whoever shows up on game night, I want it to be a real shoot-out with the score sea-sawing back and forth and the outcome not decided until the final minutes in a dramatic fashion!

. . . A lot of leg from the hot cheerleaders always rivets my attention too!

I imagine the Denver Broncos will be there, but there is still a lot of football games to be played and they all want to win the Super Bowl.

Whoever shows up on game night, I want it to be a real shoot-out with the score sea-sawing back and forth and the outcome not decided until the final minutes in a dramatic fashion!

. . . A lot of leg from the hot cheerleaders always rivets my attention too!

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
another example of how you are ALWAYS wrong
Denver with Tebow???? bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! !!!

I like denver, but they are not quite their yet.

saints/lions game is bitchn~!
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2012, 08:16 AM
I think he was asking who was actually going to be playing in the game.....not praying about playing in the game!

I think SF and the Ravens.
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS ! when a team consistently puts up 40+ points and their opponents only puts up in the 20s. Its inevitable !
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Saints gotta beat both the 49'ers and the Packers on the road.

They deserve the Super Bowl if they can do that!
I expected the Broncos to whip the Steeler's ass, but now .

. . the game is going into overtime.

High Drama!

. . . The Broncos win!

. . So are there any other knuckleheads doubting my predictions now?

another example of how you are ALWAYS wrong Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Uh, New England.
New England has a 13-3 Record.

The Pittsburgh Steelers had a 12-4 before the Denver Broncos cleaned their clock even though they had lost 3 games in a row.

New England will be a little tougher team, but the Broncos will just have to play a little harder to get past them.

Maybe the game with New England will go into overtime like it did with the Steelers and I hope it does.

That is when the game gets really exciting and the people stand up to cheer and you can hear the hearts pumping!

. . . Let's go Broncos!

High Drama!

. . . The Broncos win!

Denver with Tebow???? bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! !!!

I like denver, but they are not quite their yet.

saints/lions game is bitchn~! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2012, 08:09 PM

High Drama!

. . . The Broncos win!

Fasst Gunn while I realize that the Broncos had to win the first game to have a chance at the next game, the question was who was going to be playing in the Super Bowl. Your Broncos have two more tough games before that will happen.

I can only hope I am wrong and the Texans play the Broncos for the AFC Championship , but I think it will be a cold day in hell if that match-up happens!

Good Luck to your Broncos nxt week
The Broncos have NO chance against the Patriots. They destroyed them in Denver a several weeks ago. It will only be worse in New England.
The Broncos have NO chance against the Patriots. They destroyed them in Denver a several weeks ago. It will only be worse in New England. Originally Posted by barcelona666

question is can they get past the Texans? Maybe, and if they do, they'll get blasted by Patriots like the Saints did to the Lions.
this year has been full of surprise teams.

Lions
49ers
Texans
Broncos