Looking for my Sugardaddy!!!

I am looking for my SD. I know that sounds a lil out there but I relised I have alot to offer and I want to share it lol I am seriously looking to find a SD if he is out there anyway if you have any ideas LET ME KNOW, I am all ears xoxox
Seekingarrangement.com is a pretty good site for looking for sugar relationships. Some pretty good guys on there.
awesome thank you
I don't have the funds to be a sugardaddy.......how about sugarcousins?
Lmao ur to cute dearhunter nevet tried that...
If that doesn't work out , I'm always looking for a sugarmama !
If that doesn't work out , I'm always looking for a sugarmama ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
lol hell I need one of those there better lmao jj
Good looking Showcase.
I am looking for my SD. I know that sounds a lil out there but I relised I have alot to offer and I want to share it lol I am seriously looking to find a SD if he is out there anyway if you have any ideas LET ME KNOW, I am all ears xoxox Originally Posted by Milfmegan
*realized* Use spell check when in doubt..Lol! Great threAD. Good luck to you!
  • gsgm
  • 01-29-2013, 01:05 PM
Most Sugar Daddies make a distinction between a provider and a Sugar Baby. But all things are possible. If you are serious pm me and we can discuss.
Pm me sweety..
Most Sugar Daddies make a distinction between a provider and a Sugar Baby. But all things are possible. If you are serious pm me and we can discuss. Originally Posted by gsgm
Pm me sweety.. Originally Posted by velron
Wait... You wanna put a hooker on retainer?

• RGB93
  • 01-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Wait... You wanna put a hooker on retainer?

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Great Reply, LMAF
  • gsgm
  • 01-29-2013, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=Dorian Gray;1052279634]Wait... You wanna put a hooker on retainer?

My lawyer performs a lot better when I put him on retainer. I am always interested in something new.

YMMV
  • gsgm
  • 01-29-2013, 02:54 PM