nba all star

everybody ready for the overpriced talent coming in town next week for game, good week lay low from hobbying if you live here.
Interesting to see how much local girls jack rates too!!

Wake me up when its over!
  • Trey
  • 02-08-2013, 11:13 AM
We shall see I'm sure the police are gearing up for them too.
Getting my popcorn ready.
everybody ready for the overpriced talent coming in town next week for game, You talking about the basketball players or the hooktards? good week lay low from hobbying if you live here. Yep.
Interesting to see how much local girls jack rates too!! Stop planting ideas.

Wake me up when its over! Originally Posted by Hawkeye9
We shall see I'm sure the police are gearing up for them too. This may be a good time to remind people to stay the F-U-C-K off BP, triple screen, & see only verified (P411) or multiple reviewed ladies. Originally Posted by trey
Hope anyone deciding to hobby got their room in advance too.
Girls jack up their rates for the weekend? If they do get busy why wouldn't they just put a priority on longer dates?
I am getting my ass out of downtown and the city during All-Star .... I was able to rent out my incall for $3k for 3 days so as soon as the guy checks in on the 15th .... I am hitting I-10 West and I am going to spend a few days at a spa in the hill country. Only 6 days to go!
Damn im visit Sunday evening to wed morning and not jacking up my rates even with elevated hotel costs. Of course I'll be going by 1pm on Wed. Ha ha ha. Not all of us Jack up our rates.
I am getting my ass out of downtown and the city during All-Star .... I was able to rent out my incall for $3k for 3 days so as soon as the guy checks in on the 15th .... I am hitting I-10 West and I am going to spend a few days at a spa in the hill country. Only 6 days to go! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
make that cash one way or other!! good job
My rates have actually been lowered :-)
  • RoxyG
  • 02-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Mine will remain the same
IM NOT RAISING MINE EITHER..
im keeping my rate the same
Heard of others that will lay low and or bail town. I for one am laying low.
I'll have special rates this next week when I am in town. Lower than my rates at home.
I do not lower my rates for any woman.