Kinky Maddy's PIMP........This one is to help Dorian Gray get clarification

Obviously...you guys have seen the thread Dorian started.

I think he is a good dude but...he was used as a pawn so I thought I provide some clarification so he doesn't get played. Kinky Maddy and her pimp lost few girls to a Dallas management team.

Now it's clear it's a pimp war...but this Kinky Maddy is SO pissed off that she is asking guys to attack anyone that sees Madison May or anyone that sees her girls including me.

I could give a rat's ass who has who....I care if she is safe to see or not.

So I ask you, has Kinky Maddy asked you to take some sort of action? You do not have to answer.

Kinky Maddy's pimp is "montgomery"....a light skinned, hazel eyed brutha. He used to pick up the money after each girl's session. Maybe he was just a "helper" "boyfriend" "her man"....etc Again I don't care

It's none of my fucking business who is who and who does what. However, Dorian Gray pretty much asked for clarification.

So my answer is... Kinky Maddy' pimp got "took"......so why are you defending a pimped ass hoe? What is your motivation?

Thanks for reading my clarification....and I ll let you Houston folks ask your own questions to Kinky/ Dorian.

I think he is a good dude but...he was used as a pawn so I thought I provide some clarification so he doesn't get played. Kinky Maddy and her pimp lost few girls to a Dallas management team.

Now it's clear it's a pimp war...but this Kinky Maddy is SO pissed off that she is asking guys to attack anyone that sees Madison May or anyone that sees her girls including me.

So I ask you, has Kinky Maddy asked you to take some sort of action? You do not have to answer.

Kinky Maddy's pimp is "montgomery"....a light skinned, hazel eyed brutha. He used to pick up the money after each girl's session. Maybe he was just a "helper" "boyfriend" "her man"....etc Again I don't care

It's none of my fucking business who is who and who does what. However, Dorian Gray pretty much asked for clarification.

So my answer is... Kinky Maddy' pimp got "took"......so why are you defending a pimped ass hoe? What is your motivation?

Thanks for reading my clarification....and I ll let you Houston folks ask your own questions to Kinky/ Dorian. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Not good. Madison May is one of my ATF and if anyone touches her or her travelling friends to do them harm is gonna have to answer to me.
You haven't paid attention to DG's posting style enough to see that his thread was right in line with how he's always been shep?

While I don't know enough about what you say or not but I doubt he was "put up" to start his thread.
Something taint smelling right.
Not good. Madison May is one of my ATF and if anyone touches her or her travelling friends to do them harm is gonna have to answer to me. Originally Posted by joecholo
Not good. Madison May is one of my ATF and if anyone touches her or her travelling friends to do them harm is gonna have to answer to me. Originally Posted by joecholo
#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.

Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yeah kerwil, that shit is funny...but at the same time it's not

Thanks for reading my clarification....and I ll let you Houston folks ask your own questions to Kinky/ Dorian. Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Thanks for posting Clarification, Shep.... Now this CLEARLY sounds like a battle between Management. I am NOT in Houston or Dallas ENOUGH to be in the know.... I just Read the forums and find these types of things.. Based on what you just said... Maddy has a PIMP that got "took".... And now you are asking Dorian why he is defending a pimped ass hoe? what is his motivation.... Now in my HONEST OPINION, I don't think DG was trying to defend anybody. I think he was asking... How does a lady get her Start in Houston seeing BLACK HOBBYISTS And being REVIEWED by BLACK HOBBYIST then get to Dallas and NOW have a NBA...... Well I guess the writing is on the Wall... CHANGE IN MANAGEMENT TEAM.... Madison May and Her Crew are being PIMPED TO PROVIDE NBA.... IT IS WHAT IT IS! I don't know what the motivation might be at all..... But to look at the question why would you defend a pimped ass hoe? HELL THAT HAPPENS ON THIS BOARD ALL THE TIME! There will be MANY that will defend Madison May and Her Crew on this Board.... THEY ARE PIMPED ASS HOES!!! Prime Example is the quote from joecholo in this thread!! I don't know if guys KNOW this is going on with Madison May and her Crew OR JUST DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT IN OPEN FORUM... But in the END... PIMP or NO PIMP WE all see who we want to see and WE HOBBYISTS vote with our Wallets!!!

I don't think YOU have to Worry About that.... THAT IS THE PIMP'S JOB!

Something taint smelling right. Originally Posted by pyramider
This TAINT GOOD!!!
Yeah kerwil, that shit is funny...but at the same time it's not

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Yeah bruh you're right, but I laughed at the stupidity of it.

She may be his ATF but he definitely ain't hers. And it ain't the time nor his place to be trying to play Captain Save-A-Hoe.
Damn...this is going to be very interesting to watch. 'twill give me something to tide me over this boring ass weekend.

Muchas gracias!!!
I don't think YOU have to Worry About that.... THAT IS THE PIMP'S JOB! Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
Thanks Redd, I left that out...

She may be his ATF but he definitely ain't hers. And it ain't the time nor his place to be trying to play Captain Save-A-Hoe. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Oh trust me Kerwil, I was laughing too
  • TheDr
  • 02-09-2013, 08:07 AM

She may be his ATF but he definitely ain't hers. And it ain't the time nor his place to be trying to play Captain Save-A-Hoe. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Pimp war? This is like watching the Kom and the Kata fight amongst each other...who gives a fuck, the world is better if they just kill each other off...

Still can't believe these guys are making such a big deal over two groups of fat providers...
So I just want to make sure I understand this...... this thread is about Kinky Maddy who was pimped by one dude and is now pimped by another. This other pimp is pimping Madison may and her crew also.

Thanks for the Intel. Oh I forgot about the internet thug who chimed in, he got me scwared(elmer fudd voice).

The funniest thing is that Madison may and her chicks are more hood and use more slang, speak more "street" than any black guy I know. It was obvious that NBA thing was for show and bidness. Play on, play on.
So I just want to make sure I understand this...... this thread is about Kinky Maddy who was pimped by one dude and is now pimped by another. This other pimp is pimping Madison may and her crew also. Originally Posted by Bumpy_Deek