Looking for a weekend place to hang out

Hey Everyone,

I am comming to HOUSTON on Monday and was wondering if you guys know of any cool place to go have fun at for the weekend (perferably a nice club that plays mostly hip hop).

Thanks,SXYVEE
Nice club that plays hip hop is an oxymoron. If you're going to be in The Galleria they have The Roxy. Take a bulletproof vest.
[QUOTE=Fishpie;1052328252]Nice club that plays hip hop is an oxymoron. If you're going to be in The Galleria they have The Roxy. Take a bulletproof vest.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO its not that bad..... IS IT.
Any better suggestions than a place where a bulletproof vest is needed?
[QUOTE=Dayna Love;1052328266]
Nice club that plays hip hop is an oxymoron. If you're going to be in The Galleria they have The Roxy. Take a bulletproof vest.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO its not that bad..... IS IT. Originally Posted by Fishpie
Only on days ending with 'Y'.

The Fitzgerald
Nox
The Drake
Drink Houston
Drink Houston....as Dorian said!!
Check out the Houston Press. They have a good listing of music, bands and clubs. From the big performance halls to the smaller clubs.
I dont get out much so I can't attest to how "nice" these places are, but they get a lot of press. Club Venue, Grooves, Belvedere and as mentioned, The Drake and Drinks Houston.
You don't need a vest to go to roxy don't believe that
Washington Ave is packed with clubs
Drink Houston is a bet!

The Roxy isn't bad. No bulletproof vest needed. Weds are usually the days where hip-hop is the primary.
Club Venue, Grooves . Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Those places are great. Also Midtown lounge or D-bar.

http://www.midtownloungehouston.com/

http://dbarlounge.com/index.html
Most suggestions here are nice places but she did say hip hop so I'd have to go with what easy and DG said.
Thank you every one for that input. Im finally here now and will check some of them out this weekend!!