I am addicted to crosswords

I've pretty much burned through the entire crossword library on the Astraware Crosswords app that I purchased. It has about 275 puzzles, which I've completed in less than a month. Then it has a daily and weekend puzzle as well.

That is all.
Now you'll have more time to dedicate to your main squeeze.
I am addicted to crosswords Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Wanna race?
Now you'll have more time to dedicate to your main squeeze. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
There are more apps out there so, no...it's an addiction, which comes first in my world. I have many squeezes, so no, I wouldn't want to spoil them too much with extra time. Also, I got one of my lady squeezes to play Bananagrams with me til 2am the other day. It was very intimate. I can have my cake and eat it too
I can have my cake and eat it too Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Uh... did somebody mention cake?
Would there be ice cream too?
I'll bring the whipped cream
and we'll make it a party!
.......I got one of my lady squeezes to play Bananagrams with me til 2am the other day. It was very intimate.
...... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I guess I need to teach my banana to write.

Usually, it just listens....or stares.
There are more apps out there so, no...it's an addiction, which comes first in my world. I have many squeezes, so no, I wouldn't want to spoil them too much with extra time. Also, I got one of my lady squeezes to play Bananagrams with me til 2am the other day. It was very intimate. I can have my cake and eat it too Originally Posted by YummyMarie
YES! What app? I'll sign up
There are more apps out there so, no...it's an addiction, which comes first in my world. I have many squeezes, so no, I wouldn't want to spoil them too much with extra time. Also, I got one of my lady squeezes to play Bananagrams with me til 2am the other day. It was very intimate. I can have my cake and eat it too Originally Posted by YummyMarie
YES! What app? I'll sign up Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Wait....I thought you were YM.
Wait....I thought you were YM. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Never heard of her...
Well played.....

Bananagrams is the shit, some family members no longer want me to play with them. Sore losers. Maybe I get carried away with my victory dance...
Bananagrams is the shit, some family members no longer want me to play with them. Sore losers. Maybe I get carried away with my victory dance... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Gif please

I once made an ATF play strip Bananagrams with me before we could fuck. Good times, good times
In my 33yrs of life I have never completed a crossword puzzle..maybe YM can help me out on one some day,lol
YM has a pretty great vocabulary, I have to say.

Not as amazing as mine, but it's cool....
Uh... did somebody mention cake?
Would there be ice cream too?
I'll bring the whipped cream
and we'll make it a party! Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
You know damn well she wants
an addiction intervention of 3 men.

Read between the lines baby.

She is pleading for help.
May the force be with you.
I have faith that her addiction
can be diverted . A hard situation
But you get in there.