Does this service exist on a widespread basis?

Hey all... I used to see a couple of Addison girls who offered BNG plus (Bang and go)... Short BJ to get him up and a quick ride to the finish...

Is this service offered out there anymore? Cuyrious because you never see it advertised...

bfe

*p.s.- Before I get lynched as a cheapo, I am usually an hour guy, just curious for those occassions when it is all that is available...
it's what used to be called 1/2 and 1/2. half oral and half intercourse.
it was standard operating procedure at many of the Nevada brothels.

cant say that i've specifically seen it listed here in dallas.
some providers list QV and BNG, but those dont always include 1/2 and 1/2.

maybe post in the ISO forum and see who cums up.
or maybe providers will post here and someone can build a list for that selection.

good luck in finding your 1/2 and 1/2 delites!!
Half-and-half.. damn, I haven't heard that term in ages.. I forgot it ever existed.. I remember my first SW way back in the day, asking me if I wanted half-and-half.

"what's that?", I asked.. she told me.. "Deal me in" I exclaimed, years before Hillary Clinton usurped my line for her 2016 Presidential campaign

I was under the impression that QV encompassed a BJ and FS. That's what makes it different than a BnG which is oral only.

I guess a QV could be FS only, but then how would his dick get hard? Lol

I guess a QV could be FS only, but then how would his dick get hard? Lol
Originally Posted by milfy2002
by looking at a naked sexy woman.
by having said naked sexy woman caress and stimulate his dick w/ her hands.
by having said naked sexy woman stimulate his dick w/ a vibrator.
or by any of many many other erotic and sensual ways :^)

in my hobby book,
QV is more about time than services.
BNG is more about services than time.

but, like may TLAs and FLAs in our crazy sub-culture, there are lots of definitions of those acronyms.

so, define your terms or confirm their definition before play starts.

let's not have a "failure to communicate!!" (said in my best Strother Martin impression, from "Cool Hand Luke"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061512/)
I believe it is prevalent here, mostly with long time ATF/regulars who understand the need for the QV on occassian. ( and a well deserved TY ) Then it's back to the hours, etc.

Not that it doesn't happen with others. Just going on personal experience.
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2017, 07:45 AM
Hey all... I used to see a couple of Addison girls who offered BNG plus (Bang and go)... Short BJ to get him up and a quick ride to the finish...

Is this service offered out there anymore? Cuyrious because you never see it advertised...

bfe

*p.s.- Before I get lynched as a cheapo, I am usually an hour guy, just curious for those occassions when it is all that is available... Originally Posted by bfeguytx
Fuck yeah it's available! All my regulars give me the works for a great rate, everything can be negotiated including time and services, the whores that complain and call you cheap, fuck them and find the ones that offer it, there's plenty of them