Utr studios ??

I know this is probably a dumb ? But I'll ask anyway. Are there any truly awesome truly under the radar studios with top notch talent ala studio 1 back in the day?? Any info is greatly appreciated and feel free to pm me !!!
that is a great question, but studio1 was definitely not UTR, it was out in the open and there was another tenant in the building they were in that you had to walk right past their office, which the front was all glass so the people working there could see you walk by, before you walked into S1. It was not discreet at all!
Definately agreed on the not being discreet, I was referring to the quality of ladies that seems to be far superior to what is out there now in the studio realm
FYI - Pam from S1 is at SS and is definitely a MUST SEE experience. Carmen from S1 is now Erin at SW. Some of the other S1 girls have been around as indy's or at other studios.
I hear that Studio Wet is fairly discreet and UTR.
Tiger: lol!!
Your Secret Boudoir,they aren't like a typical/studio nor agency but super discreet. Check out their showcase. http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=88602
SW Discreet.....Thats an understatement....
Silk and Satin.

I've had fun times with Lena and Marissa over there.