question for the ladies

I know this has been discussed before but I can't find it .How do you ladies like to have the men you see groomed ? Shaved , trimmed ? If shaved all over or just partially ?
Trimmed is my preference.

Completely shaved looks a little odd and can get prickly with regrowth. And a bunch of unkempt hair is just too much.
I would say shaved or trimmed.

Bonus points if he can use some clippers to make a cute design, such as a star or heart.
Bonus points if he can use some clippers to make a cute design, such as a star or heart. Originally Posted by Vannah
I'd give a year's salary to be the fly on the wall when some guy, who's trimmed his pubes into a cute little design for his ATF provider (I'm sure a whole bunch of Central AR men are getting their pubes all dolled up for you as we speak) is trying to explain it to his spouse or SO.

Cheers,

bcg
Honestly, if I met a man that had a heart carved into his pubes, I would start to wonder about his orientation. And I might giggle a little.
Honestly, if I met a man that had a heart carved into his pubes, I would start to wonder about his orientation. And I might giggle a little. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Oh, I would definitely giggle, but I would also be surprised that he took me seriously. Perhaps he could go with a more masculine design like a truck or a hammer.
I wonder if a public hair topiary can be arranged.
I wonder if a public hair topiary can be arranged. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
With the right stylist, I'm sure anything is possible!
Shaved or trimmed for sure. After a nice dt the last thing a woman wants is to be picking out pubes. Well at least not this woman.