For my sweet Wakeup...

Dearest Husband,

Last night I had a bit too much Laurent-Perrier Rose and decided to become a lesbian for several hours, and while I'm aware that you 100% DO condone this type of behaviour, I thought since you were not here to partake in such antics I should at least share some photos with you to enjoy....As a token of my affection of course xxxxx
ThreAD's in the sandbox now? What are things coming to?
I miss my Val...Yummy has the sads...triple again.
He's married to a ts?
He's married to a ts? Originally Posted by the cute papi

cold mane. lol
He's married to a ts? Originally Posted by the cute papi
LOL
Two hot blondes making out in a bathtub...

Love ya babe, miss you.

P.S.-And none of this stuff happened when I was there for a week...we're going to have to have a talk about that hun...
Damn, She was so into it that her fake eyelashes were falling off...
ThreAD's in the sandbox now? What are things coming to? Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Yeah, I generally try and keep my threADs out of coed...
I miss my Val...Yummy has the sads...triple again. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I miss you too sexy girl x

Love ya babe, miss you.

P.S.-And none of this stuff happened when I was there for a week...we're going to have to have a talk about that hun... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Oi! I was too busy taking you round to all the tourist shit you wanted to see and ordering you a ginger hooker

Damn, She was so into it that her fake eyelashes were falling off... Originally Posted by boardman
Oh that's nothing honey, if a cock had been involved it would have been much worse.
Oi! I was too busy taking you round to all the tourist shit you wanted to see and ordering you a ginger hooker Originally Posted by Valerie
And after all that busy time, the only tourist shit we did was the Tower of London, and the ginger hooker you ordered was actually a brunette...well done hun! I still love you to death though.
And after all that busy time, the only tourist shit we did was the Tower of London, and the ginger hooker you ordered was actually a brunette...well done hun! I still love you to death though. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Haha, that's right,I forgot....I fucked the ginger one the week after you left
Slut...

Love ya babe, miss you.

P.S.-And none of this stuff happened when I was there for a week...we're going to have to have a talk about that hun... Originally Posted by Wakeup
LOL. Now that's what's up. That's the real WU I like seeing. "I love and miss ya babe"? Priceless! But I ain't mad at ya player.

From WK to WK. Lol.
Why would you be mad?
I wouldn't be that's the whole point. I wish I had the WK courage to tell my ATF so publicly that I love her.

Ahh fuck it if you can do it so can I. Hey Alyssa I love and miss you babe see you a bit later.

Thanks for being a trendsetter bro.