Legendary Providers

These are the providers who are a rarity in the hobby, ones who provide an inimitable experience on a consistent basis. What providers are to be named amongst this category? This "hall of fame" if you will.

I'll start it off by naming the ever so sexy Reese Foster. My session with her was one of the rare times I scheduled a 2 hour session without having ever met the provider. Due to her reputation here, I was confident in her abilities to show me a good time. I was not disappointed in the least!

The only other time I scheduled a 2 hour session prior to meeting was with the bodacious vixen Melannie Star! She ravished me and left me on the brink of consciousness for our session. This gal got multiple pops out of me which is the fucking dickens to do!

Both parties are quite different in their approach, however, they have stellar reputations and the skills to pay the bills! So what say you peeps? Who would be considered "Legendary" in your pantheon of providers?

I guess it would be appropriate to set some parameters on why you would consider the provider legendary as well. All input welcomed!
Laura Lynn is legendary in my book!!
LovingKayla is the founding member of the HOF in her field...
Well hell; you can't just start with Reese. That's like saying who can name the first US President? I'll start with Washington.

But any list of "legendary" providers would be incomplete without Jessica UTR and Bliss.
Well hell; you can't just start with Reese. That's like saying who can name the first US President? I'll start with Washington.

But any list of "legendary" providers would be incomplete without Jessica UTR and Bliss. Originally Posted by daty/o
I hear great things about those two! Bliss is starting to really gain momentum in my "have to see her before I leave list" which is basically empty right now, lol!
I would have to add Myra to the list as the most consistent I've seen. My TDL is growing faster than I can financially afford!!
I would have to add Myra to the list as the most consistent I've seen. My TDL is growing faster than I can financially afford!! Originally Posted by CHUNKER12
+1, how could I forget the lovely Myra? One of the best and most consistent providers I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing! You're absolutely right Chunker!
DK- Seeing as you have seen Reese and others, as well as Myra, which would you recommend trying first? Seems we have similar tastes in providers. Thaqnks.
DK- Seeing as you have seen Reese and others, as well as Myra, which would you recommend trying first? Seems we have similar tastes in providers. Thaqnks. Originally Posted by CHUNKER12
Way to put me on the spot man, however, I have a glaring character flaw. I fall in love with every provider I solicit. It would cause me utter heartbreak to choose one of the beauties over the other. Also, I love women of all ages, colors, creeds, shapes, and sizes. Therefore, I don't have a particular "style" or "taste".
While she's fresh in my memory, which she will be for some time: Tia Hart. Review to come.
I have had some good times....THN in book is legendary and agree about Melannie Starr....

cant wait til I see Reese, afraid I might fall in love get a divorce and start stalking and become a WK for her though, j/k
Melannie it up there on my list. Allegra Hope (although I haven't seen yet) has been on my list since I joined the hobby and if it isn't legendary, I will be disappointed. PrettyElite10 did some shit to me the put me in the fetal position and Selina51 also comes to mind.
Melannie it up there on my list. Allegra Hope (although I haven't seen yet) has been on my list since I joined the hobby and if it isn't legendary, I will be disappointed. PrettyElite10 did some shit to me the put me in the fetal position and Selina51 also comes to mind. Originally Posted by txboi817
Yes definitely Allegra Hope
I haven't seen Allegra yet, but she's another one that I am confident that I can schedule an extended session with and have a good time!
I haven't seen Allegra yet, but she's another one that I am confident that I can schedule an extended session with and have a good time! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Yeah bro her iop is off the chain!!! Especially when she gets real freaky and starts talking dirty in Spanish... She'll blow your mind.