Whiskey dick.

Is this true. The more you drink the harder it is for you to perform. For me the more I drink the better I am. Am I the only one or is whiskey dick real 😂
Same here.
I found that drinks helped in my 30's. Now, in my 50's, a few beers and I might as well not even try. I've become a morning person.
From my experience, there are several factors. In my 20's and 30's, I would drink and be more interested in being the male beast, however, drunk is drunk and no one can perform while passed out.
In my 40's, I did not seem to need as much drink to feel that I was good enough at engaging with women as part of the art of seduction. In my fifties, I wanted less drink and more art of seduction to be sure that MSOG resulted in the second burst.

So, do what works for you, but be aware that time will change what works for you.

This service announcement if over, please orgy-on.
If I just get a buzz and stop at 5 or 6 beers tops, I'm ready to rock out with my cock out...

once I get pased the buzz to what I consider drunk 9, 10 or a 12 pack, you can hang that shit up. My dick ain't good for nothing but pissing.