Providers...Orgasm in session?

Any providers orgasm for real during a session? If so what 'gets you there?'
Any providers orgasm for real during a session? If so what 'gets you there?' Originally Posted by Snood273
you do big boy,
Lol.. If any of u guys believe providers really "get off" with clients, there's this bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you..
Unigue Asian got off all the time.....either with my DATY or while she used her toy on her clit while I pounded away at her DS (pussy or her ass)......becuase I could feel her tighten up every time I was in her before I finished

back in my E.com days, I had the pleasure to be with not one but TWO gushers and both time when we were finished the bed was SOAKED.

So yes so providers due reach the big O
There's exceptions to every rule, but come on guys. Let's not kid ourselves- 99% of the time it's an act, pure and simple.
There's exceptions to every rule, but come on guys. Let's not kid ourselves- 99% of the time it's an act, pure and simple. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers

I agree with soldier boy about Unique Asian . But she's retired and out of the business now .
I've seen Kira often and I know that she REALLY does orgasm. I've not only asked her , but during my DATY ( at my age , my tongue works much better than my dick ), Kira's shaking , contractions , pushing my head , clamping her thighs tightly on my face , and her extreme wetness ( very tasty ) in my mouth , tell me that this is real. I love tasting pussy juice ! And yes I do believe that many providers DO fake it , some better than others .
And , often with Michelle - Albany Angel - I would start a date with us naked on the bed making out . Then ask her to play with herself with either her fingers or toys to bring herself to a wet orgasm while I watch and please myself and kissing her while she's pleasuring herself . Then when she's finished , my face , fingers , and tongue are right in there licking up her wetness and hoping to get more orgasms from her . Michelle always left a large wet spot on the bed , and I learned quickly to put a towel under her - lol
I agree about Kira and would add Sarah Charles, Ah-Leah, Autumn Bolan and I am sure others I am somehow forgetting
Ass eating.
I would rather a lady admit that I'm not gonna make her cum instead of faking it while I'm eating her out, but posting on twitter for example.
I would rather a lady admit that I'm not gonna make her cum instead of faking it while I'm eating her out, but posting on twitter for example. Originally Posted by Permission2Look

I believe it was Sweet Destiny that said that DATY doesn't do anything for her , but if you like it . Or was it sucking her nipples ? Im not sure . go for it . Oh how I miss not having Destiny around here anymore. I've known her since she first began as a provider . But I wish her happiness in her retirement .
Warren, I agree with you, but probably 95% do not. I usually ask what makes them cum, and many to my surprise say they usually don't with clients. Even though many do this for money and they enjoy sex, they sometimes have issues with orgasms. I guess it depends, but it's just my 2 cents.
EA
I am well aware that most do not. If most did, I wouldn't have posted the question.
I am looking for the exception not the rule. Great info on the few providers that were named.
It's kinda similar to adult movie actresses; So much faking that i like to see or feel the real signs. The visible, irregular pulsing contractions, etc.
Very few do and the ones who "do" earn an academy award! Don't kid yourself. It's about the $, period.
Cash for gash - nobody cums for free