Time to give it up

I recently met a provider I was in love with. Made me realize after 26 years in the hobby,time has caught up with me and I am done. I have a great life and this one isnt for me anymore.
Good Luck to You
damn baby
you havent played With THE BEST lol

but good luck to ya!!!!
No offense Dallas but I have had alot of women impress me, and some not so much. However you are correct, we have never met. I will miss the game but look forward to spending my extra time doing something I really care about. I will always remember the God times and never forget the bad, lol. Like war stories I can only tell to certain ppl.
And Cherokee, I hope to be in florida in 5 to 6 years , maybe we will inadvertently meet at some point and tell some war stories.��
Hell man ! For me the war won't be over. LOL
Well wish you the best. I took a couple off a few years back. Tried to quit several years ago when I was in a relationship, tried again when I got married. Didn't work lol. Used to have this conversation with a girl I used to play with in the kink community. We would always talk of going "straight" and giving it up but we both new we never could. One of the lies we tell ourselves. Better for me to just have people in my wife like my wife who can deal with my "appetite" for women. But when time catches up to me I will be glad for the rest as well, but till then...
My gal knows what I do , was my choice, it could not last long,I do love the gals
We recently had a new grandchild born etc and honestly I love my family life etc. so was kinda easy choice at this point, just finding life more interesting than hookers at this point.lol. and seeing my old gf hooking didnt help much.
Best of luck to you in all that you do, and thanks for sharing.
Cheers to a happy and wonderful life ��
My gal knows what I do , was my choice, it could not last long,I do love the gals
We recently had a new grandchild born etc and honestly I love my family life etc. so was kinda easy choice at this point, just finding life more interesting than hookers at this point.lol. and seeing my old gf hooking didnt help much. Originally Posted by Jakebrake39
Good for you!!! You must have a very understanding wife. Which isn’t always the case. Congratulations on a new grandbaby! I believe we should all do WHATEVER it is that makes us happy. I’m also on my way out... retiring soon! Best of luck to you Jakebrake!
hey Katee. I sure hope i can get a date with you before you retire...