The man who is cluttering up STG

STG is bad enough with low-rent providers and fake ads. This guy who is posting all of the "girls working out of the Fairview", "any info on Diamond", and "any women needing a sperm donor" ads are making the site cluttered beyond use. I hope it isn't one of you guys! 😂
Of all the wasted space on STG, those 2 ads I could find are the least of my concern. I wish I could filter by user, since every ad is posted with an account! I've tried to find a way, and even wrote a grease monkey script to filter by images which is the closest I can get to a consistent repost pattern.
Yeah whoever is doing it, it's annoying. If he wants accurate info on providers, he should join a premium membership on ECCIE.
To the man that is exposing all the HIV girls and all the thieves on stg, THANK YOU!!!
I've just seen one provider mentioned in this regard, but if it is true I totally agree. I think there was a.case.of.an angry ex spreading rumors about a provider in the Backpage days.
Man it would be nice to have more legitimate adds on stg
To the man that is exposing all the HIV girls and all the thieves on stg, THANK YOU!!! Originally Posted by Theatrical person
Probably just a disgruntled guy. I doubt that many have hiv.
  • cynic
  • 05-28-2021, 02:41 PM
To the man that is exposing all the HIV girls and all the thieves on stg, THANK YOU!!! Originally Posted by Theatrical person
How does he know they all have HIV? Did he give it to them?
STG is bad enough with low-rent providers and fake ads. This guy who is posting all of the "girls working out of the Fairview", "any info on Diamond", and "any women needing a sperm donor" ads are making the site cluttered beyond use. I hope it isn't one of you guys! 😂 Originally Posted by bigmikeinmo
I’m pretty sure he’s on here he used to Post the same things on Here but He would get Banned with the Quickness If He Posted the RW Info and RW Names that He’s Recently Posted I just so happen to know of a Couple of Them they wouldn’t appreciate it.