Smooth or Natural?

This is the burning question. Which do you prefer, bald and smooth "down there" or hairy as if a razor never touched you. This is for both the gentlemen and their preference as well as what the ladies like.

Me? I like it smooth. I keep myself smooth as well.
I like it all! Totally bare, love it smooth and soft, exposed lips, the texture skin and folds. Super hairy, love it the look, texture of fur, wading thru it, parting it, the musky smell hanging. And every thing in between
i love a gal that is natural,or trimmed...
I much prefer bare, but a small "landing strip" is fine.
Bare
well im sorry xyz and grin
i am natural but its small patch lol

i have no preference on my gents...just brig me your "junk in the jeans" and lets get it on lol!!
I very much dislike pubes. I’m totally clean shaven down below. And I appreciate the same from a woman. Being in the medical field, I am acutely aware of the fact that hair is a harbinger for bacteria.
Dallas, I bet what you have will be great on you….. but who knows maybe we can wear some of that small patch off ��
lol ok grinn mmmmmm
I'll take it any way I can. Furry 70's bush to clean shaven. I just love em all.
Yes, although I generally prefer shaved, I too like them all.

As a gentleman I used to work for would say ….

The Worst Pussy I ever had, was damn good. ��
I very much dislike pubes. I’m totally clean shaven down below. And I appreciate the same from a woman. Being in the medical field, I am acutely aware of the fact that hair is a harbinger for bacteria. Originally Posted by Theatrical person
Well im assuming your area of medical expertise isn't microbiology. Lol. I hear this repeated a lot, but there isn't a lot of science behind it. There is normal flora on our skin all the time. Aside from few types of bacterial infection that grow on hair specifically, it really doesn't contribute to bacterial growth. Even in these there are almost always other factors that contribute like poor hygiene and excess weight. Our bodies were made to have pubic hair, that's why we have it! It actually has several benefits, more good than bad, medically. There are probably more risk factors in shaving constantly than being natural like nicks and ingrown hairs on new growth.
Now I'm not saying this to say you don't know what your talking about and I'm sure not insulting you. But all of us should be able to like whatever turns us on and avoid what doesn't.
shaving is hard when you have big kitty llips!!!! ouch