Workplace Shooting but not much hand wringing..

Sometimes if you listen to the TOTAL SILENCE of the media and libs, especially with this issue. They will not have to actually say it to prove it! Their silence is proof enough.. Total f'ing hypocrites. If races and/or genders fit the media's criteria their all over it! This one? Total silence! So whatever sells copy, they promote! Originally Posted by winn dixie

• grean
  • 02-18-2019, 03:33 PM
Is anyone else blown away by the fact the police sent this guy a letter about the gun? That was in 2014.

Now Illinois has a red flag law, passed well before this tragedy.

I'm confused. No charges, no due process, just a pissed off friend or relative, and a law abiding citizen has their rights trampled, their house raided and property seized

CONVICTED FELON.....a letter. Did they bother to send it certified?

Does everyone not see the insanity?
Nice deflection, otherwise you got nothing as usual. Originally Posted by bamscram
It was the dim-retards and lame-stream media that "got nothing", because the perp and the victims don't fit their narrative.

Originally Posted by bamscram

Interesting "chill pills" you're dropping into your popcorn there.
Thanks IB! That was better than my response was gonna be!! lol
Day 4? Or is this Day 5 of Meltdown Amerosa?

That guy had no business having a weapon. Period.

It's not the left's fault for not "hand wringing" as the OP had complained, or the right's fault for blaming the lack of "hand wringing" on the shooter's ethnicity.

It's OUR fault, together.

You love your fucking guns. Great. Hooray! I haven't owned one since my children were born, but I've certainly carried one and am a pretty damned good shot. OK. So?

That doesn't make this shit right.

Maybe Trump will declare a national emergency! A good wall with guns will stop a bad wall without, right?
You and fred both stated liberals condone work place shootings, you said it you own it now prove it.

Ceawfishing won't help you. Originally Posted by bamscram
I never said that - show proof!

You cannot but go ahead and try and the whole whore board will see you for what you are.
YR reread your last post? Needs to be edited. It was the lefts fault. They want stricter gun laws but they do not enforce the ones we have. That whole area is bigly anti gun and liberal. Its not my fault for sure. Or Trumps. Or the easter bunny's. Its the fault of the governing leftists for not confiscating this weapon!
YR.. You should go and help your buddy wtf? Hes having a hissy fit and throwing insults around!Hes on full meltdown! bahahahahahahahaha
I never said that - show proof!

You cannot but go ahead and try and the whole whore board will see you for what you are. Originally Posted by friendly fred

You and IB said it you own it. That is the bottom line. Just trumpkins spreading fake news.
Want to disclose your other handle"
Thanks IB! That was better than my response was gonna be!! lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
He makes it too easy.

You and IB said it you own it. That is the bottom line. Just trumpkins spreading fake news.
Want to disclose your other handle"
Originally Posted by bamscram

You'd fit right in at CNN making shit up and intentionally avoiding narratives that conflict with your agenda.
YR reread your last post? Needs to be edited. It was the lefts fault. They want stricter gun laws but they do not enforce the ones we have. That whole area is bigly anti gun and liberal. Its not my fault for sure. Or Trumps. Or the easter bunny's. Its the fault of the governing leftists for not confiscating this weapon! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Reread the post.
Want to disclose your other handle" Originally Posted by bamscram
I didn't say what you are claiming I said.

Quote it back to me word for word and link to where I said it.

You can't do it pal. You are confused and old. Put up or shut up.
It was the dim-retards and lame-stream media that "got nothing", because the perp and the victims don't fit their narrative.

Interesting "chill pills" you're dropping into your popcorn there.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It was on every MSM station and newspaper. Name one MSM outlet ABC, NBC, CBS & Fox that didn't report it?
It was on every MSM station and newspaper. Name one MSM outlet ABC, NBC, CBS & Fox that didn't report it? Originally Posted by themystic
An intelligent observer can see that there's a distinct difference between "mentioning it" and "pounding on it" as they did with the Smollett and the Trayvon Martin narratives.
An intelligent observer can see that there's a distinct difference between "mentioning it" and "pounding on it" as they did with the Smollett and the Trayvon Martin narratives. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are correct - they checked the box and kept moving, because a good guy with a gun would have shot that motherfucker before he killed the innocent, hard working people that got killed by this bad hombre, and the main stream media doesn't want to accept that fact.