Favorite Kiss scenes

• WTF
  • 02-03-2010, 08:43 PM
I do; discretion prevents me from describing it. Originally Posted by discreetgent
I have a number of favorite kiss scenes, but they weren't in a movie. Originally Posted by pjorourke
NB, does it have to be from a movie? Originally Posted by discreetgent

You two wanna share....feel free. Come on, spit it out! We are a open and accepting forum
Was it Body Heat where William Hurt's character throws a chair through a window to get at Kathleen Turner's character? It didn't stop with the kiss but I always thought that scene was...

[In a terrible Larry King voice]

Whuy up 'dere, boi!!!
You two wanna share....feel free. Come on, spit it out! We are a open and accepting forum Originally Posted by WTF
http://www.latimesmagazine.com/2010/02/50-kisses.html

Top 50 Movie Kisses from the Los Angeles Times Magazine
  • oden
  • 02-08-2010, 11:34 AM
John Wayne and Maurine O'Hara in "The Quiet Man", the VJ-day Kiss with the Sailor and a stranger and the Sleeping Beauty kiss.
The dinner scene from the Lady and the Tramp is one of the sweetest onscreen kisses ever put on film. Its the scene in which pampered purebred Lady shares a plate of spaghetti in an alley behind an Italian cafe with streetwise Tramp. In the scene they unknowingly slurp the same strand of spaghetti and suddenly find their mouths meeting in a surprise kiss, as mandolins strum and a chorus sings “Oh this is the night, it's a beautiful night. And we call it bella notte.”

Monk
Monk Rasputin now that is a name I haven't seen in HDH or this forum in a while.