👑💋 Super Sweet&Sexy Latina! Kory, Ready To Have Fun, I'm Not As Innocent As I Look 😋 Dallas Area

Contact me today you'll be happy you did!Highly skilled I'll blow your mind away. Guaranteed service come see me you won't be let down! I can take you into that fantasy you've always wanted something extraordinary I look forward to meeting some new interesting and upscale companions with the same Ambitions of having Clean safe and definite fun with a new friend!������
I love pleasure as much as I love to please my amazing certified skills will have you craving for more I'm completely professional my hygiene is always perfect and I'm always punctual I'm very open-minded and I promise you'll be 100% satisfied when you leave me!! My goal is to keep you coming back for more the best you've ever had!
✔ clean and respectful gentleman only
✔ keep all emails/text clean
✔ explicit talk will be ignored & deleted
✔ please be respectful!
✔ no blocked calls
✔ no A/A!
Help me get verified and you won't regret it I'm passionate and ready to please since I'm just starting out I'm looking for a few (3) review specials
I'm completely real friendly naughty and worth it! ������ !!friendly and discrete!!
**Review Special**
175 HH 250 HR
<<**Donations*>>
Qv-135 HH-225 HR-350
Booking in advance may be done through here just send message.
To make immediate session or otherwise feel free to call or text me, quicker response.
The following is my screening requirements when you're ready to request a datelease include>
* date and time
* how much time you'd like to have with me
* first/last name
* your city/state
* cell number
* age/race
**** handler & at least 2 references I may contact***
Let's Have A Great Time!! ��
Call/text me, lets play ������������
469 552 9721 only!!!
Welcome dear. How about posting some pics.???