women and marriage

does anyone think the girls on eccie would make good wifes
yes, does anyone you would make a good husband???....with all do respect please do not be distasteful unless you want to get some"distasteful" feedback
-Safire Sweet
ladies on eccie are no better or worse than ladies anywhere. there are a few that i could be very happy with.

a word of advice, find happiness within your self, then you can find happiness with someone else. then, don't worry what other people say, do what is right for you and you'll be happy.

just my opinion.
does anyone think the girls on eccie would make good wifes Originally Posted by watertender
Yes to some. No for others.
Wives, lovers, mothers, accountants, attorneys, corporate ceo's...its not what you do, but who you are that defines a person. This "hobby" is a part of anthropologic culture. Nothing more, nothing less.
does anyone think the girls on eccie would make good wifes Originally Posted by watertender
Yes, Iam sure they would. I wouldn't base it on sex. Frankly thats all anyone really knows about these women.
What an inherently flawed question...sheesh.

Of course there are ladies that would make terrific wives...there are also hobbyists that would make terrible husbands.
I'm sure that there are some ladies on here that already are good wives...
That is indeed a whopper of a question. For me, it triggers the ff questions:
1. Do you really mean to ask if that if a girl is a provider, she cannot make a good wife?
2. Are the married guys on eccie good husbands?
3. Are the single guys of eccie capable of being good husbands?

Definitely gonna agree with IDMT on this one; your question is not only extremely presumptuous but also "inherently flawed"
I don't know. How many cows are you willing to offer to find a wife on a provider board?

A more extended version of the story that I heard word-of-mouth:
http://www.biblehelp.org/cow.htm
  • coven
  • 06-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Marriage is an institution. I've been institutionalized twice, the latest for almost 20 years. Why would anyone want to ruin a perfectly wonderful hobby relationship by bringing marriage into it?

Good advice for all---> If it floats, flies, or fucks RENT IT!!
some yes others no. that would be from both sides. just like the real world. And some would or would not make a good pair. mmmmm just like the real world. after all we are real people. But this is not the place to look for a hubby or wife.
YES! theres been 2 ive lost to SO,s and it sucked, I didnt see them enough and had no advanced warning when they left..especially WANDA doesnt matter whetther its ECCIE or not, in general, IT SUCKS!! when they leave..I want to read those reviews, from the guys tht actually bed them..
Having some experience with relationships with a provider I would say it's not recommended. I know it would take a special couple to make it thru the obvious problems. If monogamy is something you want as I always do in any committed relationship then I would recommend not getting married. I do not want to portray any fault with being a provider as I continue to see them But I would not marry one based on my experience. And yes both times I had a relationship they could not remain monogamous. Just my opinion and maybe the fault is all mine but as always I am honest on the boards.
does anyone think the girls on eccie would make good wives Originally Posted by watertender
Fixed that for ya.

Us? Good wives?...Oh of course not, after all we are just a bunch of hookers with no goals, no lives, no children, no teeth, people skills, etc.....

Come on! Don't be a knob... You've asked a ridiculous question, if anything providers would probably make better wives, on the simple fact that we know what men want and how to give it to them....Perhaps if more "civilian" wives had that knowledge, there would be a lot less unhappy husbands.
Providers make good Part-Time Girlfriends for Super Busy Hobbyist like myself.