Bucket list :)

Mine is complete!!!
I can die happy , whats on yours or do you have one?
Mine is complete!!!
I can die happy , whats on yours or do you have one? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You are on mine at the top. Just hope one day soon to be able to make it happen!

I add to mine constantly. Right now traveling to Rapa Nui is at the top of mine.
Mine is complete!!!
I can die happy , whats on yours or do you have one? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
What was your last item?? You can't die now, you've never been to Connecticut!! Make a new list.....please!!!
.....mine is nearing completion .... LOL, but like Nic, i continue adding to it !
I am curious, should a bucket list be composed of (a) the things you wish you could do or (b) only things that you actually believe that you can accomplish?

For me, everything on the (b) list would be on the (a) list, but the (a) list would be MUCH longer.
Mine is complete!!!
What about me, I thought I was on yours did we do it already? You're on mine
My Bucket List:

TO MILFERIZE ALL THE FINE GENTLEMEN IN TEXAS!

Now lets get started...
Mine:
1). To see the Pyramids.
2). To see some glaciers before they're pretty much melted.
I'm going to add:
3). See the Grand Canyon.
I've got to see Sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxy Tia again
umm..

i) Visit other countries such as Italy, Russia, Germany and France.
ii) Learn Underwater Swimming
iii) Get a Phd and never see deficient bank balance.
iv) See a smile on my ex's face and give a tight hug to her.
v) Loose virginity.
vi) Be a philanthropist.
What about me, I thought I was on yours did we do it already? You're on mine Originally Posted by geniusman
My thought exactly GMan.

My Bucket List:

TO MILFERIZE ALL THE FINE GENTLEMEN IN TEXAS!

Now lets get started... Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf
Only the TX men? You might consider expanding your horizons a bit!
my bucket list......all the above people in one helluva big orgy...mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! {lol}

seriously, I have a few things left to accomplish....buy a Harley,see all 50 states,visit Australia & ireland,,...buy more shoes!
Have a list of top 100 golf courses in the US to play (from 1993). I've played 34 of them to date.
I think even if I completed my current list. I would always want to add more to it just to keep me young.