Wyoming, Utah, Idaho and/or Oregon??

Planning summer tours! If you are in any of these areas please give a shout out and I'll get to planning! Highly reviewed (utterly fictional, of course) professional conversationalist and companion!
Anticipating,
Katharine
While some of those states probably have a lot of pent up demand, only Oregon would seem to have enough population concentration to keep you occupied.

I also would think that any advertisement in those areas might quickly get LE's attention since they don't get much of this sort of thing and cops might have a field day investigating. (On the other hand, those areas tend to be a little more supportive of the free enterprise.)
Thanks for the advice, tiger cat! Yes, I got my start in E. TX lo these many moons ago. And, those smaller town gents and ladies are usually both neglected and appreciative. But, a new pretty lady in town Does tend to stand out. Hence, the reason I screen Vigorously and advertise as discreetly as possible while still accomplishing my goals.
A roaming, gypsy.....
Kat
Oregon Is Crap Boo. Just saying. I live in Washington & people request me down there all the time. Pre-Book and everything. I'll make an add a week in advance just to shout i'm coming down based on popular demand and i'll get tons of calls and pre-bookings. As soon as I get there, everyone cancels. It happens to A LOT of girls, so I wouldn't recommend Oregon! Unless, you're a dancer as well and go to the strip clubs. You might have luck in there hence oregon is mainly strip clubs anyway!
Good Luck In your search babe and be safe!

--Ms.Fancy
Thanks for the heads up, Fancy. No, about a thousand million years ago I tried dancing for about 3 months. I Loved the dancing. But, I hated hustling drinks and Hated getting pawed in some filthy VIP for 200 bucks or some nonsense.
I respect the he'll out of good dancers that are on their hustle and game and give god service and don't get burned out. But, not the industry for this Kat.
Kat
I'm in Idaho right now and there seem to be only BP providers. They change all the time. A lot of the gals get set up with regulars and no more ads. The DEMAND is there! Got some valuable info from agency owner here in Boise! WOW... I've been busy! There are guys that come from Salt Lake just to see providers here in Boise. For some reason, its almost an underground thing here! Providers come from other areas like Portland, Seattle and place ads and do very well! Wish ECCIE would ad Idaho (Boise) Good luck on your tour!
Of those state, I tour Utah and Oregon. Oregon is basically my regular clients so I do okay as I've known them for years, but the west coast has been hit hard financially so if you're not established, it can be rough. Utah, however is one of the states with out a deficit. Which makes it a bit for liquid in the capital area. However it is very conservative. I go to Salt Lake, one of the more liberal cities and do very well. The men there are amazingly nice and wonderful and I always am happy that I've gone. Other places you might like to consider is DC, Houston, and all of Ohio...those seem to be consistently busy. (I'm sure you know about Houston already). I think most of it comes down to smart advertising and offering something that they are not usually able to get, and if you can do that, then you should do well....hope this helps...
Rocksprings and Cheyenne, Wyoming definitely had a market. I imagine they still do. Rawlins, not so much.
Rocksprings and Cheyenne, Wyoming definitely had a market. I imagine they still do. Rawlins, not so much. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Especially with FE Warren in Cheyenne...