URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...o/142796418795
City: Latham
State: New York
Address: Rt. 9 Latham
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Reddish black hair, tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The pictures are her, but they are old and either touched up or she just had her makeup done. She is bigger than the pictures imply. However she is still attractive. Medium tits were pretty nice. Solid build, not bbw or even thick, just kind of stocky.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for this review. To me this is a solid "No". Just not worth the effort. She doesn't provide the services her stg post says she does and the whole ordeal to actually get to her is just not worth it (to me). I know we all have our own ways of looking at these things, so I can see why you said "Yes" based on the meeting.
I am not arguing with you or saying you are wrong. I am very appreciative that you took the time to write this review - you provided valuable context. Some mongers would agree with your recommendation, others will not. Detailed reviews like this make this site worthwhile. Seriously, thank you. Now we can all read this and decide if this provider is a good fit for our individual preferences and needs.
Don't waste time doing hour with stg girls once you finish times up . Do hhr and leave after 20. They don't want your there that long.
Yes this girl is a complete waste of time and effort for a below average lay
  • jan-w
  • 05-01-2024, 11:32 AM
Don't waste time doing hour with stg girls once you finish times up . Do hhr and leave after 20. They don't want your there that long. Originally Posted by Scoot642

Yep. The gals on the lower tier really are just capable of QV's or half hours. They don't have the stamina or attention span for more. They want you in and out quick so they can get back to their "hobbies".
he said stocky lol
Whenever some asks before the meet for specific sexual acts- I think LEO.