Is there room for Jealousy in the hobby ?

I've had a few clients try to chase other clients away in many ways, some techniques are very unique, some are scary, but is this a sign of a potential stalker or a sugar daddy ?

It's not a juicy subject, by far, I just need some advice on the issue and how to approach it, when it happens or if it happens again.

Thanks guys and I hope this doesn't set off a bad reaction.
Please be more specific. Somethings obviously gotten under your skin but its hard to offer advice without knowing what it is. Beautiful photos btw.
Based on your join date...

If (no... since) you have ppl competing over your sexy body... the conclusion derives itself:
they are stalkers.

WHY ?

While the attention may be flattering, the FACT of the matter is that they have not had enough time and exposure to get emotionally attached to you. Similarly, you have not had enough time to be truly attracted to them (BIG ASSUMPTION) - let alone attached.

This thread, therefore (by definition), is all about self gratification. Sorry, I KNOW I sound mean. I don't mean it as such, but more so as a mathematical equation.

Mathematics has nothing to do with emotions, however. So feel free to kick me in the azz/nutz when/if you see me :-)

See ? I POVIDED. So mods, please hurry up w/ my VP status, dammit !!! It's been over a yr a-waiting.

P.S. Based on OP's writing style and the chioce of words (ad, this post and reviews don't jive), I am confident in my decdution that there is a 3rd party involved (otherwise known as a skunk, or a pimp). Since I'm on my way to being despised by all providers, I thought I'd supplement the firewood. Happy marshmellows !!!!
Jealousy, like Monogamy is an inherent trait of homosapien(s). When two people (or more) have carnal relations, it is somewhat natural (especially when one of them looks like you) to buy into the fantasy too deeply and believe that there is more there than a short term business relationship. Particularily if the lady does a superb job creating the illusion that most of us fat, old, crusty, men seek in this hobby of ours. Just sayin!!!!!!!!!

Spacemtn
Come on rrabbit..

There are guys here that fall in love on the first date.....

Juliette... The sign of a Sugardaddy wannabe is probably gonna come from a guy trying to talk you into going exclusive... offering to take care of you... stuff like that....

Look out your window and if you see him outside somewhere you might have a stalker on your hands....
  • Vyt
  • 02-23-2011, 09:01 PM
I've had a few clients try to chase other clients away in many ways, some techniques are very unique, some are scary, but is this a sign of a potential stalker or a sugar daddy ? Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot
The former. Unless you really like him, I guess.

I've had providers get stalkery/possessive. It's not terribly pleasant but since I'm the one setting the appointments it's easy enough to avoid. I imagine for providers it's far less pleasant when it happens, especially when said stalker tries to chase away business (bogus alerts/bad reviews/backchannel trashing/etc)
Here's an option, milk him for all his money... then when he runs out... tell him "you can't support me anymore.... good bye"
Nice ad. Good luck.
[/quote]I imagine for providers it's far less pleasant when it happens, especially when said stalker tries to chase away business (bogus alerts/bad reviews/back-channel trashing/etc)

Honestly I don't know this last guys hidden agenda, but lets put it this way; I came to Austin for "2" appointments, now I came here on a humbug(false calls). I've had 3 cancel out of 3 calls, I'm hoping for a change today(by noon, checkout). I'm starting to regret coming to Texas because of the high bar set by other providers. The message in my venting is this; "Why set an appointment before you do some research? "
Obviously the appointment was fake before I left town to come here.

blah blah blah......;( I know!
Nice ad. Good luck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Didn't you critique Whispers for chitting on someone's thread? Seems that you are doing the same here....... no biggie to me....

just saying....

sixx
I can't contribute any advice regarding the "jealous client" you mentioned in your first post, but regarding the one above, I do have a thought...

I'm sorry if you have had nothing but "no-shows" and "humbugs" here in Austin. I realize Dallas is very competitive, and coming down to Austin is often a good strategy for many Dallas ladies.

The ones that seem to do well, particularly on first visits, tend to offer a competitive menu and a competitive price. And they look great, too. You sure look great, but I'm not sure you offer a competitive menu/price.

And of course, you have one "Yes" review and one "No" review.

There are ways to make a visit to Austin fun and rewarding. There are many Dallas girls who return here, because they have found the way to do that. I'd love to see that happen for you.
  • ztonk
  • 02-24-2011, 05:17 AM
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliette is the sun...
Sweetie... you need to give us guys some time to do that research. You posted your ad on 2/22 and then show up in town the next day expecting us to spend our hard earned money on you?

Not all of us check the ads every day.
Not all of us like FuNkY $a$$y aD TITleS.
Not all of us can drop everything to schedule with a lady one or two days out.

You've been on the board less than a month. I'd humbly suggest that you, in the future, do YOUR research before traveling to another city. You look like a very pretty young lady, and if you are a great value, I'm sure your next trip to our fair city will be a success.
I prefer older white gentlemen Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot
Nice Booty!.... Sorta made me wish I was an old white dude....

p.s. Ahhhh, I see CBJ was the culprit..
[quote=ztonk;1057565]Sweetie... you need to give us guys some time to do that research.

Not all of us check the ads every day.
Not all of us like FuNkY $a$$y aD TITleS. "CHECK MY VIEW COUNT"!
Not all of us can drop everything to schedule with a lady one or two days out.

I'd humbly suggest that you, in the future, do YOUR research before traveling to another city.

Are you serious, how stupid are you? I said "Guys should do research before contacting ........... ME! and now you are saying give guys a chance to do research, how did I repeat myself through your words ?
I only came hear because I was called here, not to mention some strip club party invite.

I "STRONGLY" suggest figuring out why you have two ears and one mouth... Don't you have a job to tend to, get back to work before your supervisor comes back.

p.s I'm only kidding
OK.....

Ya gotta give the kid some credit for being feisty....

I can't say I have ever seen a provider slap around the boards biggest BFE and one of the top spenders as well as all around nicest guys before.... No Worries Z... Adds to your character....

And she did nail the view count thing.... I went and checked......

But those are incredibly hot pics and a lot of guys surely went back and forth from the pics to doing research and had to think to them selves.....

Damn.... I wish.....

I only came hear because I was called here, not to mention some strip club party invite.
Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot

Regarding the party invite....

Lets be honest.... The first time you heard of any party was late yesterday AFTER you were already here and although there was INTEREST on behalf of one of the guys in inviting you, you have not received an invite because you never acknowledged any interest in the party and/or never agreed to abide by the rules in place for it. Trying to say a party was a part of your reasoning is simply not true.

It's a shame though.... You have a look everyone could like...You have EXACTLY what most of the party goers are looking for when it comes to a body.

And it's not the Providers that have set the bar high..... For the 11 years I've hobbied in Texas on the board LFK, DFK, MPCFS, Multi pops and BBBJ has been a staple of most sessions above $200 an hour....

Any research supports that.

For a guy to spend more than $200 on a CBJ Session a gal better rock in every other department.... and the audience for CBJ is greatly reduced.

Good Luck