Remember new hobbyist don't fall for the small deposit request

More and more un professional providers are trying to get 10 bucks or whatever up front for gas. It gives the true, real, talented and beautiful providers in here having to answer upfront if they do
Nice story.
I explained to him last night why we ask for deposits.. Too many time wasters in the hobby! At least if they ncns then they lost not me!
Up front deposits are going to be a bigger show stopper than CBJ's.

I understand the purpose for a legitimate provider, but too many of us hobbyists are ghosted by NC/NS providers, and deposits would just be a license to steal for those types.
Totally agree, I am not going to give a desposit. When I see someone new I would give a 60/40 chance of a flake. Even well Reviewed providers have flaked on me.

I have way too many regulars that are willing to see me without a desposit.

Now if the market conditions allow ladies to get a deposit...good for them. I however, will not and will gladly pay them when I see them. If a provider we're to say I require a deposit I would say Thank you, and then move on to the next provider.
Quit seeing LOSERS....if they have no reviews... tell them FUCK NO!!!
LOL some of the best providers have a no review policy.
Just never front money!
It’s a newer, nicer eccie,
Sometimes I can’t speak my mind,
So if you are missing logic,
I must act as though I’m blind.
There are some providers who are now requiring gents to be a paying member of one of their personal social media sites (Snapchat, Fans Only.. so on) before you can schedule a session with them.
Nope, NEXT!
I understand your concerns.. But what about the single Mom with 5 kids ..that uses her own $ to get a room and omg..no show.
Or the busy housewife that Sneaks out just to meet you and no show...
Or the very sexy busy af Provider that schedules time to meet you and has major bills and a personal quota..and no show.

Trust me yes this is FUN..but in all honesty also some of us use this as primary income Gentlemen.

I've never had a problem with my regulars cancelling however with a new guy unless it's on going flirting via text or email it's hard to commit to anyone new without a deposit.
If this is what the thread is about.
If not .. Oh disregard.

Way back when ASPD days there was a different breed of hobbyist that respected this very sexy luxury and only select few knew of these sites.
Now since the internet has grown it's so easy to schedule and so not everyone is taken seriously and our time is also very important.

It sucks majority to get to an invalid you've spent time getting ready for then a no show.
Deposits suck but it confirms that the scheduled date will in fact be tnere .
I'm sure there's a new breed of providers too so I can understand how risky it may be too for the Hobbyists.
It's just a BORING part in researching the provider or hobbyist before deciding if you want to meet ..screening screening screening sucks.
And by the time you meet it's like it takes close to an hour to even feel comfortable to get XXX crazy so I decided 2 hour plus appts might be the best way for me to play.

��Nicole
It goes with anyone not just new newbies or highly experience providers. I set a appointment with well reviewed provider and she NC/NS on me. Lately there new providers doing cashapp and deposit first type of meeting, I refuse to do it as it's a trap. I know from my experience
It's just business part of it guys don't get your panties in a wad.
My psychiatrist ( I have adhd) got suck of me having to cancel 30 minutes before and now they actually require full payment before even seeing me.
So I guess I understand the aspect from a guys point of view too.
It goes with anyone not just new newbies or highly experience providers. I set a appointment with well reviewed provider and she NC/NS on me. Lately there new providers doing cashapp and deposit first type of meeting, I refuse to do it as it's a trap. I know from my experience Originally Posted by azteclust
Providers who accept deposits then flake out risks not just having the deposit returned but having their associated bank or credit card accounts frozen. For providers who depend on the hobby as a major source of revenue account seizure could be a major show stopper.
On the other hand, admirers using gift card as a advance payment method minimize risk and in this instance account closure may only be a minor inconvenience. Moreover, admirers who NC/NS risk being placed on a providers shared DO Not Serve list.

This lack of trust between campanions and their admirers will probably slow the growth of the hobby for newbies on both sides. Goodwill, a track record of cordial behavoir and long term hobby relationships creates mutually benefiicial opportunities for all. Those sex workers most capable of managing their appetite for risk will probably become resilient in all market conditions.

To maximize financial gains providers may only service known or regular clients in lieu of taking deposits. In lean economic times less established providers lacking sufficient regulars to sustain their revenue stream may be forced to reconsider their deposit and NC/NS policies. Furthermore, those providers capable of increasing their risk appetite may establish and maintain a competitive advantage by being newbie friendly. Ideally the economics of the hobby and confidential reviews in the provider and hobbyist lanes respectively will help weed out the less desirable practitioners of the hobby on both sides.
Yea..mofos..ask for the full 300. Upfront I'm not going to make the Psychiatry clinic either but fuck not even a deposit they want the Full payment because I've had to reschedule so many times.
Any Doctors here need a new patient ����
I will pay.
It does not have to be trade
Fuck now I'm getting horny.
Speaking from my own experience over the years providers that bring up Deposit B.S. & NCNS's are usually the worst time wasters themselves.
Be that either by:
NCNS
Ghosting at the last minute
Pushing appt time at the last minute
Showing up late
Making you wait in parking lot excessively after scheduled time.