Guess who's 12 year anniversary in being a provider is today?!

😀
And another margarita please ..im taking the day off since I woke up with a massive hangover from last night's wild MFM with yes 2 brothers..😊.
The hair of the dog..is always the cure..😁

Happy 12 year anniversary to me and all my friends in all my naughty places...😈..
Cheers..Amigos..😄..& ..freakin partay..on ..stay safe..ladies screen..screen..screen..& ENJOY!
Salud..
Cheers..😋..🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍹🍸🍹🍷😂😃😄😅😆😁😂🤣😃😄 😅😍😘🤗
Most of All THANK YOU..for continuing to play with my spoiled rotten ass & the memories..😉😊😘.
I have tons of photos I've saved throughout the years of being an online provider..and will be posting them on the oh2 board since Of graphic nature. 😉😊.

However here's a few from way back when..☺.

I've had a blast and am NOT retiring anytime soon..😀.

😈...its my therapy too.😘

So just sending a happy HELLO to any of you thinking it's not a stable or long-term career .
😈..like he'll it is😊

Cheers
Happy Hobbying & Providing..
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
I have so many fun times..and so many photos!
May I share?!
Or no no?
Nonetheless.
Thank you Guys!
��I didn't have a real FUN XXX time until meeting some of you!
��
Happy ADiversary! And congrADulations! Hope you get many well wishes in this threAD.
Thank you!
😀
I was hoping to get more than 1 freaking Congrats...thank you NMEufdaST8...you are so sweet!
And obviously have balls of steel.

I like that..😁...yummy!

Anyway ,this is not a threAD..i promise i had 4 appts I had to reschedule today due to a hangover and this..is the truth except for my noomer that contacted me early morning raincheck due to a minor flu symptoms.
I'm brutally honest and just wanted to say Happy 12 year anniversary to me while drank this morning to relieve my slutty hangover.
Also wanted to send a hug to any old acquaintances that may still be on here from way back.
😃I guess I'm the oldest walking dead survivor here😀😂🤣😃😅😄😅😀😂😄
This is so freaking Awesome!!
I guess No one else could "hang "
As long as me.
Yummy....😊
Maybe they are all in nursing homes now?
Who knows.?!?

Wel

In This Naughty World Only The Bonafide XXX kinky survive.

It's been so much FUN!!!
&
I just wanted to say Thank YOU For the FUN.

Party..on!!
😉😊😄🤗😘
^^I don't know you but congrats that's awesome, hope many more years to come doll!!

❤️💋

CM
Congrats! I remember a lot of those pictures. I tried to see you this weekend. Sent you text and pm. Never did hear from you. I wanted to pre celebrate your 12 years!
  • BLM69
  • 05-15-2019, 10:55 PM
Happy anniversary and you said 2 bothers?
Congrats of your "anniversary" Venus!

"��I guess I'm the oldest walking dead survivor here��������������������
This is so freaking Awesome!!
I guess No one else could "hang "
As long as me."

Believe me...there are PLENTY of ladies on here that are way past 12 years in the business, they just dont admit it. LOL
Congrats VN.