pacepro.net

Anyone know anything about this new site?

https://pacepro.net/
I dont know anything about it. I saw it the other day on some SW's snap the other day. I tried signing up to check it out, but my account has not been approved. I dont know if you need to be referred by someone to gain access or they are just slow/overwhelmed
I was wondering if it was being setup by the same guy that run OH2 as a new version of that site.
I dont know anything about it. I saw it the other day on some SW's snap the other day. I tried signing up to check it out, but my account has not been approved. I dont know if you need to be referred by someone to gain access or they are just slow/overwhelmed Originally Posted by RickyG2002

probably slow and/or overwhelmed if a lot of people are signing up.

i registered easily enough with the usual email confirm but now "pending" approval. be interesting to see how long that takes.

eccie doesn't require anything other than a unique handle and you are in like Flynn.

I was wondering if it was being setup by the same guy that run OH2 as a new version of that site. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults

not likely as the look is totally different. oh2 uses the vBulletin software as eccie. vBulletin is open source and this looks like a custom design meaning someone paid to have a web programmer write it.
not like i'm holding my breath but no email yet saying i'm approved. this site if they want to get it going needs to step up the game or people will quickly lose interest.

interestingly i never logged out on purpose. i show still logged in now two days later. guess this site has no auto logout feature. eccie's is rather generous about two hours but it will log you out for inactivity.
I just learned about the site yesterday. I heard it is invitation only, but I’ve not tried to register to confirm. I have no idea who is behind the site.
It is invite only so far ...
The domain is registered to a Summer Truly in Waco. Google search of name, phone number and email address comes up empty.
I "registered" for it. But in doing so I agreed to terms and conditions where one of said terms and conditions was that my account would be terminated immediately should I mention anything sexually oriented/explicit?

My first thought was that maybe it wasn't a hobby site, but in the referral prompt I could see names of a coupla providers on there (by typing in 2 letters, the prompt will auto-fill some names), so something's brewing there...

I'll post a thread on OH2 and see if anyone there knows anything...
I actually started the new site./board. As for right now, it a private board. For anyone who is waiting for your account to be approved, you do need a reference or referral. IF you have questions, please fill free to PM me or even contact a provider who is on there.

Pace is not trying to replace ECCIE or OH2. I am hoping it will be another resource for "the hobby".
I actually started the new site./board. As for right now, it a private board. For anyone who is waiting for your account to be approved, you do need a reference or referral. IF you have questions, please fill free to PM me or even contact a provider who is on there.

Pace is not trying to replace ECCIE or OH2. I am hoping it will be another resource for "the hobby". Originally Posted by TrulySummer
So how does someone get a referral? And who needs to give us a reference or referral? So if I were to give a reference/referral for Bald Bryan and he does the same for me, is that sufficient? Or does a provider need to do that?
YUP NOT GOOD! DEFINITELY NOT GOOD! DIDN'T THINK IT OUT!
As of right now, a provider has to refer you or give you a reference. We are not allowing a hobbyist to hobbyist referral.
YUP NOT GOOD! DEFINITELY NOT GOOD! DIDN'T THINK IT OUT! Originally Posted by CG2014

I am sorry you feel this away. I feel like you may have not got enough information before making your decision. Please fill free to ask questions. If you would like to offer suggestions, please fill free to share them.
As of right now, a provider has to refer you or give you a reference. We are not allowing a hobbyist to hobbyist referral. Originally Posted by TrulySummer
Then how do we know which providers are on your site so we know which ones can give us a reference?

Also, how are you vetting the ladies you allow to join? Or are you just allowing any lady to join?