URL / Website: http://1shybombshell.com
City: Collinsville
State: Illinois
Address: Apartment building setting
Activities: lfk, dfk, bbbj daty, cvs various positions
Hair Length and Color: blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Shy is an attractive woman who has a great body. She takes care of herself, workouts etc. Probably about 5'-7" or so. Blonde hair, tall and thin, natural breasts, nice booty.
Recommendation: Yes
The Rest of the Story:

Thank you for submitting an encounter report. In order for you to receive Premium Access credit, we will need more details for the Rest of the Story section.

Send a PM to me with the changes you want to make and I will edit the review and approve for PA credit if enough details are provided.
Yes the rest of story would be helpful
Is she trucker friendly how is the access
I've seen Shy a few times and she never disappoints. She loves sex and she's very good at it. She has a body to die for and I wish I could see her three times a day.
I only posted as Shy asked me to do so. Yes she loves sex and is great at it. YMMV.
I only posted as Shy asked me to do so. Yes she loves sex and is great at it. YMMV. Originally Posted by zkm0834
Well, she wants what she wants, and if that's as much information as she feels comfortable with having in a review, that's her call... but she's screwing herself out of her best advertising by not letting you tell us more...

Cheers,

bcg
She is one awesome gal...no details from me either....