Encounter: I'd be a fool not to return for more.

Date: 08/18/2018
Name: Ava Sweets
User ID:: 193171
Phone: She will provide.
Email Address: lovelylady1291@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=193171
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Near Six Flags
Activities: GFE,BBBJ,CFS,69.
Hair Length and Color: Long Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: (Sexy) 5'6, 125 LBS, Spinner, Nice Breast and Booty, pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review. Ava is my ATF for awhile now. I’m glad I’m in OKC because I would be bankrupt if I live in Dallas. She can be highly addictive!!!
Yea, she is something special.

I did my first incall with her today. It was simply amazing. She is stunningly beautiful and the sex Is to die for.

An amazing time that I will repeat again and again.
Awesome Review Mike !! Beautifully done !!
I have lots of outcalls with her, they are wonderful. I did another incall with her:

She greeted me at the door in a sexy lingerie outfit, looking great. DFK
Led to me exploring her very hot body, while I did this, she played with me until I got very hard. We went to the bed and she started a fantastic BBBJ on me, this felt wonderful, after this, I as ready to pop so she jerked me off with lotion, simply wonderful. I popped right here, nice and hard, felt wonderful.

After this, I massaged her beautiful body, this included lots of kitty play. She came from this, felt wonderful.

After that, I was ready for round 2, another excellent BBBJ, once again, a great HJ with lotion, and another wonderful big pop. This was as big as the first one, I was a very happy camper.

For a 30 minute incall, I was so happy, does not get any better, I cannot recommend highly enough.
Nice