Encounter: Burning a Hole in My Pocket

User ID: -
Date: 1/22/2020
Name: Anastasia
Phone: 850-427-0703
Email Address: NA
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...3/204757497254
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Near NAS
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short and Purple
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Anastasia has a cute face. Her stature is short and thick. She has large breasts and a plump ass. She also has a belly with noticeable baby damage.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the honest review tried a long time ago and she went wacko definitely 2 different personalities with this one! Took her off the list a couple years ago.
Dude, sorry, it didn’t go as well as hoped. You’ll hit a home run on your next go.
Thanks for the honest review tried a long time ago and she went wacko definitely 2 different personalities with this one! Took her off the list a couple years ago. Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
That kinda seems like it would be hot!!! One good side, and one evil side. Mmm.

But, if I’m going to stick my dick in the crazy, she had better be hot as fuck.
There's a reason you could not see BEG and it's BoEinGguy.
I love the way she looks in her pictures, but there's basically zero positive reviews of this girl. Still, I find myself wanting to see her even though I know that there's no chance in hell that it'll turn out well no matter how low her rates are.
I always wanted to date a bi girl...
Just not bipolar.
This girl is something that is for sure. I had a very good visit with her before joining ECCIE, and it was amazing she was fully in the GFE mode. I recently saw her again and after that will never see her again. She was completely strung out and as soon as she let me in the room tried pushing for us to go BB and to give her an extra tip to go BB. Long story short I did not stay as no pussy is worth catching something, and will not be back. I did not do a new review as I was there all of 2 min.
There's a reason you could not see BEG and it's BoEinGguy. Originally Posted by duraman
If you really wanted to drive the point home, you should’ve used blue instead of red, and made the font bigger.
If you really wanted to drive the point home, you should’ve used blue instead of red, and made the font bigger. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Oh great one of the script. I am not worthy.
There's a reason you could not see BEG and it's BoEinGguy. Originally Posted by duraman
Jajaja(in English)