Republicans Reclaim California Seat?

I'm shocked but the Republican is reclaiming the California seat CA25.

Maybe even the liberals of California are starting to like the "open the country" message of the President?

Let's hope the Dems aren't able to steal this one at the last minute with their notoriously late ballot reporting schemes.
  • oeb11
  • 05-13-2020, 07:50 AM
kalifornia DPST's will do their best - their system makes fake votes for DPST's immune to any law enforcement.

Maybe even the liberals of California are starting to like the "open the country" message of the President?

Let's hope the Dems aren't able to steal this one at the last minute with their notoriously late ballot reporting schemes. Originally Posted by friendly fred

I believe that was former congresswoman katie hill's seat.

hill's stink must've been bad enough to flip the district to republican.

now image what the democrat's stink look like in future races.

now image what the democrat's stink look like in future races. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That was her seat. I didn't think she needed to resign over naked pictures with one of the girls working for her - looked like they were having fun together!

now image what the democrat's stink look like in future races. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

grrr... damn fingers....

image should imagine.

Let's hope the Dems aren't able to steal this one at the last minute with their notoriously late ballot reporting schemes. Originally Posted by friendly fred
The Dems haven’t conceded.

They will probably miraculously find boxes with thousand of mail ballots, freshly printed.
The Dems haven’t conceded.

They will probably miraculously find boxes with thousand of mail ballots, freshly printed. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's what I'm afraid of happening.
Certainly a solid win for Republicans. This was a long time Republican seat (since 1992) which Hill (Democrat) won in 2018. Garcia and Smith will meet again in November.
Certainly a solid win for Republicans. This was a long time Republican seat (since 1992) which Hill (Democrat) won in 2018. Garcia and Smith will meet again in November. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
He won by 12pts. The outcome will be the same in November. 1 down, 17 to go. Oh shit, I forgot about VanDrew switching parties. 2 down, 17 to go.
He won by 12pts. The outcome will be the same in November. 1 down, 17 to go. Oh shit, I forgot about VanDrew switching parties. 2 down, 17 to go. Originally Posted by bambino
Are you willing to make a "gentleman's bet" on the House and Senate in 2020? I say Democrats hold the House but probably lose a few seats. I say Republicans hold the Senate but probably lose one or two seats.
Are you willing to make a "gentleman's bet" on the House and Senate in 2020? I say Democrats hold the House but probably lose a few seats. I say Republicans hold the Senate but probably lose one or two seats. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I think you are definitely on the sides with the most likely outcome.

The Senate, with the small states leaning conservative, is the only bulwark left for America, and unfortunately, I think it is only a matter of time before liberals take over everything and commence the destruction of America over a 50-60 year period, like they have achieved with every large city they run.

Of course, with the power to create money, they may make it last longer, but the world will eventually grow tired of accepting our currency that lets us live large while others suffer.
Are you willing to make a "gentleman's bet" on the House and Senate in 2020? I say Democrats hold the House but probably lose a few seats. I say Republicans hold the Senate but probably lose one or two seats. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You’re on Speedy, Republicans in a sweep! Gentleman’s bet of course. No Mueller “investigation” this time around.
much more of importance is who holds the presidency
The Dems haven’t conceded.They will probably miraculously find boxes with thousand of mail ballots, freshly printed. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Funny thing, according to something I read; seems they were seeing the mail-ins were going R, so they decided to quickly open up voting locations, mainly in D dominated areas, a few days before the deadline. Appears that when they talk about "public safety" and "social distancing", what they really mean is party over every thing. Go figure
  • oeb11
  • 05-14-2020, 08:45 AM
DPST's are "Party Uber Alles"!