Justin Amash has changed his mind and will not run as a third party candidate for president.

At least next year Donnie boy will still have a job as the Roto Rooter go to guy.
  • oeb11
  • 05-16-2020, 04:42 PM
mm - get a new meme - and post a link to your stories.

But - I guess references to articles and cogent debate are beyond the DPST's.
mm - get a new meme - and post a link to your stories.

But - I guess references to articles and cogent debate are beyond the DPST's. Originally Posted by oeb11

That's the last time I'll see that meme. He's on ignore. Why it took me this long..........
I needed a link this time.. I have no idea who Justin Amash is.
  • oeb11
  • 05-16-2020, 06:57 PM
The search function can help a man learn of things he knows not.

Grasshopper.
The search function can help a man learn of things he knows not.

Grasshopper. Originally Posted by oeb11
it can.. tell that to your right-wing Cohort who complains every time there is no link posted.

as for me, I would have looked it up, but I don't give two shits
  • oeb11
  • 05-16-2020, 07:08 PM
Reminds me of mm and his meme - just spinning and stirring the pot - with no cogent or constructive argument - and no interest in providing verification of One's posts.
One sounds more and more as DPST - and Comrade Xi is not one to worship.
I needed a link this time.. I have no idea who Justin Amash is. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I think a Republican who was going to run as a Libertarian for President. I'm guessing he was having trouble getting on the ballot in all 50 states.
I think a Republican who was going to run as a Libertarian for President. I'm guessing he was having trouble getting on the ballot in all 50 states. Originally Posted by farmstud60
ok, thanks.. by the way, I have heard of Bill Weld.. just barely, LOL
ok, thanks.. by the way, I have heard of Bill Weld.. just barely, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran

yeah that Bill Weld is breathing down Trump's neck for the RNC nomination isn't he?

BAHHAHAAAA
I needed a link this time.. I have no idea who Justin Amash is. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

So this time, you did need a link. We always need a link if we are going to put in context what a poster is saying, always.
It would not matter if Amash stayed in or dropped out. Trump is going to be a one term president. Biden is going to flip at least four states that HRC lost. Biden only needs to flip three states to get to 270 electoral votes. Biden is going to flip Penn, Mich, Wisc and North Carolina.