Former President Obama Shows Himself To Be A Real Piece Of Crap...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/16/u...on-speech.html

If you have followed my post about President Obama through the years, I might have said that he exhibited a unique form of stupidity combined with naïveté when it came to dealing with the world. However, I respected him as President.

That is over. This so called “commencement speech” was over the line.

He is now back where he started, a pandering little community organizer.

Fuck him.
He's just worried because the "curtain is being torn back" on his administration's misdeeds and how his actions put "the rule of law at risk".

It's called projecting.
beck posits that michelle may run,

either as president if biden's infirmities exceed the media's and the dim's combined abilities to hide them before the election

or as vice president, on the sure bet to take over soon after the election as then the media and the dims no longer need to hide biden's infirmities

he says she might run in order to protect obama from further legal jeopardy and to help protect the "legacy"
He’s been a POS for a longtime.

Trump is more flushable
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/16/u...on-speech.html

If you have followed my post about President Obama through the years, I might have said that he exhibited a unique form of stupidity combined with naïveté when it came to dealing with the world. However, I respected him as President.

That is over. This so called “commencement speech” was over the line.

He is now back where he started, a pandering little community organizer.

Fuck him. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Plus, in spite of electing the black guy, we are still considered a racist nation - so what was the point?
He's just worried because the "curtain is being torn back" on his administration's misdeeds and how his actions put "the rule of law at risk".

It's called projecting. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes, his speaking out on the subject could be considered a "tell".

He knows there is shit to find.