US Military Has Not Executed Anyone In 50 Years

At least through their court system via imprisonment first...
Here's the kicker: the execution method is lethal injection. Not lethal injection of bullet but through chemicals that I assume they have as hard of a time of finding as the State do.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/28/politi...ion/index.html
Do you have someone in mind?
Nidal Hassan. Don't know if their string includes "POWs" like Khalid Sheik Mohammed.
Oh the guy that did the work place violence at Fort Hood.
Oh the guy that did the work place violence at Fort Hood. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yea, the NonTerrorist Agnostic, who was thoroughly VETTED.
Fuck the executions. I would be happy if we just stopped releasing hardened terrorists from Gitmo. We already know, and have known for some time, 1/3 of them will go back and start plotting to kill Americans again. They are treated as rock stars when they return to their terrorist havens.

So why do we keep releasing the fucking shitheads? That's crazy! It's almost as if we as a society have a death wish!

Is Odumbo's fucking "legacy" more important to him than protecting the homeland?
So why do we keep releasing the fucking shitheads? Originally Posted by lustylad
we are not!

John Hinckley was detained about 25 years. HOSPITALIZED.

Since the GITMO "detainees" are safe to release, I think they should be assigned "half-way house" status at the Obaminable residence beginning in February 2017 maintaining the premises, motor pool, housekeeping, and preparing meals for the Ex-First Family.
Fuck the executions. I would be happy if we just stopped releasing hardened terrorists from Gitmo. We already know, and have known for some time, 1/3 of them will go back and start plotting to kill Americans again. They are treated as rock stars when they return to their terrorist havens.

So why do we keep releasing the fucking shitheads? That's crazy! It's almost as if we as a society have a death wish!

Is Odumbo's fucking "legacy" more important to him than protecting the homeland? Originally Posted by lustylad
YES !!! to your question about the Dindu Nuffin " King's " legacy.