Encounter: TOFTT-Wasted Time with “Liz” (Bait & Switch)

Date: 8/4/18
Name: “Liz”
Phone: (832) 582-0148
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-hou...820148/6206766
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Greenway Plaza area.
Activities: None, I left immediately (see ROS).
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder-length in a bun (brunette).
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: The woman depicted in the ad photo (a very stylish and attractive Latina) and the actual woman (a super plain and heavyset Latina) were two totally different people. I mentioned this discrepancy to “Liz” and left immediately with all of my cash still in my wallet. A total “bait and switch” (see ROS for pics).
Recommendation: No
Amen to that bro.
I think the picture matching to the lady is about 5%. It is almost a surprise when they are the same person.
  • iquit
  • 08-05-2018, 08:59 AM
You wrote a lot for a simple thing. Thank u for the info though.
Amen to that bro. Originally Posted by htownhunter
Thanks, dude!
I think the picture matching to the lady is about 5%. It is almost a surprise when they are the same person. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Ain’t that the truth! It seems like there are way more bogus pics in ads these days and the reverse image searches don’t always help. Hobbying used to be a lot more fun and a lot less frustrating.
You wrote a lot for a simple thing. Thank u for the info though. Originally Posted by iquit
You’re welcome. Yeah, I was kinda wordy! I figured that I’d include as many details as possible so as to keep anyone else from wasting their time or money with this crew.
  • BTim
  • 08-05-2018, 10:59 PM
So that’s tabitha. I’d heard about her a few weeks ago. This one woman I saw said she was being trained by her. I wasn’t crazy about that session so I never looked into any more, but good to know what she looks like.
So that’s tabitha. I’d heard about her a few weeks ago. This one woman I saw said she was being trained by her. I wasn’t crazy about that session so I never looked into any more, but good to know what she looks like. Originally Posted by BTim
Yep, that’s her, my friend, and she’s apparently got a bunch of trainees at the moment. I’m sure my session would’ve also been underwhelming had I stayed.