North Greenbush

Y’all might wanna google N GB and prostitution arrest. Does that pass the rules?? Jus trying to help… I’m sure I’ll get dinged by the mods.

That’s an encounter for ya…
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
Think most here know who that is.. won't say who.. but typical of her..lol
No surprise here.
Holy Harley!!
She's been involved in these type of scenarios since she started.. whether you still see her on occasion.. had a rare good experience.. or thinking of seeing her... out of respect for what today is.. and the link below.. give her nothing today!

https://www.complaintsboard.com/back...any-ny-c947781
Originally Posted by Southgate18
Random........that link is a scumbag move and she needs someone to deat her ass for that........stealing money from us ok part of the game.......stealing money from a Veteran in a wheel chair........total scumbag move!!!!

I got caught up in one of her scams once myself...........I don;t care if she is the last women on the face of the earth........I would never see her again nor would I see VanassaDD and now star.........all three of them stole money from me........too bad........I would have made them all rich women..........their loss
Random........that link is a scumbag move and she needs someone to deat her ass for that........stealing money from us ok part of the game.......stealing money from a Veteran in a wheel chair........total scumbag move!!!!

I got caught up in one of her scams once myself...........I don;t care if she is the last women on the face of the earth........I would never see her again nor would I see VanassaDD and now star.........all three of them stole money from me........too bad........I would have made them all rich women..........their loss Originally Posted by soldierboy44
I'm not a premium member, and i don't have the cracker jack decoder ring to see some of the other responses... but you're dead on right soldier.. to take that cash from a man that's disabled; and a vet that i assume went through hell.. not just take the cash and run.. but take it and go in the bathroom for hrs and leave him sitting out there with just his thoughts.. and then bolt out!!.. it takes an ice cold cruel person to go through with that.. anyone that disagrees is an ignorant schmuck!! Not gonna go on and on about this demon driven girl.. the countless bad reports are out there.. hopefully YOU are not the victim in her next one! Safety to all!