Butterface Girls...Everything is hot but her face! Could you hit it?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/636787/

Just curious guys, how important is the face? For myself, when I’m simply paying for sexual services, the face isn’t a huge issue. I’m much more concerned with the body than the face. Naturally, for the most part, we all want the complete package. But, assuming the provider reviews well, can you overlook the face?
Here’s a real test, go to number three of forty six. Could you pay for it if she had stellar reviews? I hate to admit it, but I would tap it in a heart beat. For the record, I think this site is a little harsh with regard to Butterfaces. I actually find a lot of them to be pretty damn attractive.
But what do you think guys, could you pay for number three?
Im a bunny face! sweet adorable cute and innocent
For the hobby, the lowest I'd go is a 4 out of 10. The number 3/46 from that website looks pretty cute. I'd give her a 6 out of 10. I would do her in a heartbeat!
I now this butterface I would hit in a minute. she has as smoikin bod and is just as nice as they come.
When the room is dark and the lovin hot
what more can you dsay
I'd probably hit them all except 39 and 40.....
Probably quite a few fake pics with girls faces pasted on other girls bodies.
Thirty seven and forty one just breaks my heart! What a cruel hand they were dealt. In addition, those Kathy Griffin pictures are amazing. They have been photo shopped, and Kathy Griffin has had a number of cosmetic procedures, but I have seen her strip down on her reality show “The D List,” and she does have a smoking hot body for a woman over fifty.
Fuck that...Why not just hit someone who has a nice face & body? Plenty of those out there as well.
Face down, ass up! Lol
Probably quite a few fake pics with girls faces pasted on other girls bodies. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Very true.
[For myself, when I’m simply paying for sexual services, the face isn’t a huge issue. Originally Posted by GymRat
This makes absolutely no sense to me...do you go around paying exhorbitant prices for shitty looking cars? Houses? Clothes? Anything? You pay more per hour to fuck some chick than anything else you do in life...and you admit that you don't mind spending that money on ugly looking chicks...it should be the exact opposite...

This one sentence right there is what's wrong with this world we play in...
  • bbkid
  • 04-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Fuck that...Why not just hit someone who has a nice face & body? Plenty of those out there as well. Originally Posted by Valerie
Bingo
This makes absolutely no sense to me...do you go around paying exhorbitant prices for shitty looking cars? Houses? Clothes? Anything? You pay more per hour to fuck some chick than anything else you do in life...and you admit that you don't mind spending that money on ugly looking chicks...it should be the exact opposite...

This one sentence right there is what's wrong with this world we play in... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Like so many men here, I’ve been with hundreds of women. So, there isn’t much in the civilian or hobby world that I haven’t encountered. I’ve been with every body type imaginable. I wanted to experience it all. Of course I like the total package, who doesn’t? For the most part, I prefer very athletic women with gorgeous faces. But, I also enjoy a little variety. If I wanted to eat steak every night, I could. But after a while, a steak dinner gets tiresome and lacks flavor. Sometimes I crave a big ole bowl of grits. Not every exciting, but it may be just what I had in mind that day.
For me, it’s the same way with women. Again, my overall “go to” girl would be fit and attractive. But, some days I might be interested in seeing a painfully skinny Asian chick with small breasts and huge eraser nipples. Another day, I might want a redhead with big tits. I don’t know why, but that may be what appeals to me on that particular day? Basically, I am more attracted to a woman’s body than her face. It’s more about her parts than it is her whole package. I could waste all day trying to find the complete package I am looking for. But, I could easily put aside her face if she has exactly the sort of physique I am interested in at that time.
You said, “You pay more per hour to fuck some chick than anything else you do in life.” For myself, I’m fortunate that money isn’t nearly as big an obstacle as finding leisure time. If I stumble across a woman that has the body that I desire, I can to some degree put aside my feelings about her face. To me, it’s basically all about the body.
I guess my standards are low. There were several in that series that I thought were cute and certainly fuckable.
Like so many men here, I’ve been with hundreds of women. So, there isn’t much in the civilian or hobby world that I haven’t encountered. I’ve been with every body type imaginable. I wanted to experience it all. Of course I like the total package, who doesn’t? For the most part, I prefer very athletic women with gorgeous faces. But, I also enjoy a little variety. If I wanted to eat steak every night, I could. But after a while, a steak dinner gets tiresome and lacks flavor. Sometimes I crave a big ole bowl of grits. Not every exciting, but it may be just what I had in mind that day.
For me, it’s the same way with women. Again, my overall “go to” girl would be fit and attractive. But, some days I might be interested in seeing a painfully skinny Asian chick with small breasts and huge eraser nipples. Another day, I might want a redhead with big tits. I don’t know why, but that may be what appeals to me on that particular day? Basically, I am more attracted to a woman’s body than her face. It’s more about her parts than it is her whole package. I could waste all day trying to find the complete package I am looking for. But, I could easily put aside her face if she has exactly the sort of physique I am interested in at that time.
You said, “You pay more per hour to fuck some chick than anything else you do in life.” For myself, I’m fortunate that money isn’t nearly as big an obstacle as finding leisure time. If I stumble across a woman that has the body that I desire, I can to some degree put aside my feelings about her face. To me, it’s basically all about the body. Originally Posted by GymRat
Why are you whispering? Fuck, I've got a headache now.

Actually I agree with a lot of what you said. If I wanted the same thing everyday I'd just stay home and fuck the SO.