Best place to stay in DFW?

• Luxie
  • 09-27-2015, 07:55 PM
I really want to visit your lovely state but I have absolutely no idea where the best spot is to stay? Recommendations? Help a girl out!
I have a spare bedroom.

Seriously, this is a Dallas-centric board, and most of the advice you get will probably be for Dallas, probably somewhere north of 635. But if you are interested in a visit to Fort Worth, send me a PM, and I'll be happy to make some recommendations.
Las Calinas area is nice babe. Or maybe the north Dallas Galleria area...
Wow! Very beautiful, sexy lady. Addison area seems like hobby central. If you do visit send me a PM, would love to try to meet you when you're in town.
Want little competition for a short visit? - las colinas ( airport) Mid Cities, Arlington ( check whats happening at Cowboy Stadium). Ads on ECCIE. You won't have time for coffee or soaps.
You are gorgeous! It depends on what your budget for a room is. If you don't mind spending $200/night, either of the Le Meridiens are nice and in good locations in Uptown Dallas and North Dallas. I know you're not familiar with the area, but Uptown is a fun place for you to go shopping, dining, or bar hopping and there's definitely money to be made there. Same goes for North Dallas, though the entertainment isn't as centralized. A majority of the hobbyists that contact me are in areas that are convenient to either one.

If that's a little pricy for you, there's a couple of decent hotels in Irving which is still convenient to Dallas but also might be more appealing to men who live in Arlington, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and maybe even Grapevine. There's not much to do there, so if you want to go out it's a little bit of a drive but you can be anywhere fun in about 15-20 minutes.
Maybe want to nix the Irving suggestion but all others have been pretty good.
Nothing against Irving or anything, just it is a frequent mention of not so friendly and welcoming....but that is all second hand info so grain of salt.