Best type of Incall according to the guys?

These questions are directed to the Men that visit Independent Providers.
Does it matter if 2 Providers share a 2 bedroom apartment, and you can hear the BCD sounds in the next room during your session. ? Do y'all care?

Also, when Providers share an Incall, does it creep you out to see the other Provider in the living room, even if she is just putting on her makeup or on the phone?

Thanks in advance for any input! I can't decide if I should get a 2 bedroom Incall, or 2 separate apartments.
On the first question - It's not a big deal to share. Might be kind of weird to listen to BCD in close proximity. Even more awkward if both fucktards are leaving at the same time. Just something to manage I guess.

On the second - not a big deal. Some guys might want to check out the other provider and see if a double is available.

Personally - I think if you get a 2 room apt, make sure both rooms have their own bathroom. Not only would the rooms probably be farther apart (less likely to hear someone else's frolicking), but also allows fucktards to shower up without someone walking in on them.
Whore house?
I rarely visit incalls anymore,......

But the best setup I've seen is where the pimp has at least two apartments in the same complex.

One apartment where all the trafficked illegals are confined to live,.....

......and another apartment where they sneak over to sling pussy for money.

Usually, the fuckhouse is two bedrooms.

I don't really mind seeing the other lady. But I could see where I'd prefer not too as in the case of random/multiple indy girls sharing. There are some bitches i never want to see or be seen by.

I don't mind hearing the bcd at times. That's how I met Ove after some dusty negro stole the donation from JJ.

But I don't like at all the chance of being seen by Tards. I've seen tards go in and come out. Surely I've been seen too and DON'T LIKE THAT.

The prison apartment also keeps the fuck house from smelling like chili powder, egg rolls, or fried chicken.
These questions are directed to the Men that visit Independent Providers.
Does it matter if 2 Providers share a 2 bedroom apartment, and you can hear the BCD sounds in the next room during your session. ? Do y'all care?

Also, when Providers share an Incall, does it creep you out to see the other Provider in the living room, even if she is just putting on her makeup or on the phone?

Thanks in advance for any input! I can't decide if I should get a 2 bedroom Incall, or 2 separate apartments. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Yes and Yes.

2 bedroom with a partner is fine, just don't schedule clients at the same time and when one has an appointment, the other should go park at a coffee shop, hit the gym, whatever. Just don't be there.
Any client that has been to a latin agency or spa, knows that BCD sounds don't bother them nor does seeing other providers in the same apt.

Also, the clients that visits the patels incalls, has bound to have some BCD actions sounds next door. I know I have. We would laugh and I challenge her to get louder than them. LOL

I believe most clients don't mind to both questions.

Now, if you are talking about clients that donates $$$+ I would think they want individual attention. Of Course YMMV. Not all clients are high maintenance. IMO
If I'm paying agency rates that goes with the high volume territory. If I'm paying Indy rates I expect not to run the risk of bumping into the other girl's clients or hear them.

Everything you mentioned actually I expect, and have experienced, only from agencies or low end providers. Even seeing the other girl, while not particularly bothersome in and of itself, does lead me to feel like we don't have the run of the place during our time.

I don't mind hearing the bcd at times. That's how I met Ove after some dusty negro stole the donation from JJ.

The prison apartment also keeps the fuck house from smelling like chili powder, egg rolls, or fried chicken. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ohhh! So Dusty Negros are lured in by the fried chicken smell, eat the spicy pink taco, and take off with the egg rolls?
  • cr76
  • 01-08-2016, 08:59 PM
I try not to think about it - I have providers roomies leave - one provider Tommie was having morning cereal when I came. I just get in and do my thang and bounce - I guess if no one else is there it's nice -
So now we are capitalizing *dusty negro* ??

On Topic: they usually take off with as much as they can including the cash they brought in. There are various threads on it.
*taking a moment to adjust my strap-on*

Serious, honest, non-troll response here: When I personally visit independent providers as a client, I expect 100% discretion. I absolutely would not see an independent if someone else was hanging around or in the next room. My opinion matters little though since a lady's primary target market consists of Y-chromosome members.
^^^

Spot on
I just want to see a good looking , skinny hooker inside that doesn't have a ....."the world owes me " attitude inside!
Does it matter if 2 Providers share a 2 bedroom apartment, and you can hear the BCD sounds in the next room during your session. ? Do y'all care? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I don't want to hear any sounds other than me and the provider in the same apartment.

Also, when Providers share an Incall, does it creep you out to see the other Provider in the living room, even if she is just putting on her makeup or on the phone? Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Not if she's getting ready for a double.
100%

*taking a moment to adjust my strap-on*

Serious, honest, non-troll response here: When I personally visit independent providers as a client, I expect 100% discretion. I absolutely would not see an independent if someone else was hanging around or in the next room. My opinion matters little though since a lady's primary target market consists of Y-chromosome members. Originally Posted by YummyMarie