During An Emergency.....

In Case Of An Emergency What Do You Do If A Client Were To Need 911 During A Session?

Do You Call 911? Do You Try To Get Them Out Of Your Room? That Would Be A Story I Wouldn't Want To Be Explaining To There SO! What Is The Proper Procedure If There Is A Medical Emergency During A Session? I Would Never Leave Someone Who Needed Medical Assistant But I Would Like Opinions From Both Sides?
Call 911 if its a medical emergency.
  • Trey
  • 01-10-2016, 11:19 PM
Call the ambulance, you don't explain shit to his wife that's up to him. You did your part with the call, but call fast. You can say you were fucking you don't need to say he paid you. I have no doubt it's what most will expect but they can't prove shit. If you just leave you could maybe find yourself with more issues than you woulda had if you just call.
  • cr76
  • 01-10-2016, 11:21 PM
Bite he bullet and call 911 - seconds become few and precious and if the client dies or vice Versa - it's in you.
I'm right with you on that one mamita I could not leave anyone if they needed medical attention but I will be nervous as hell and also worried or what will happen next. I will probably call the ambulance and as soon as I see them coming I will leave.
  • Trey
  • 01-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Odds are your name is on the room, I don't know if leaving is good.
depends:

911 always - then as follows:

Heart attack Stroke?

-he can move into the hallway and be defined as "seemingly" passing bay when you heard him and came out to render aid. administer aspirin right away, under the tongue, lay him on back, elevate the feet. Use calm peaceful voice and check his cognizance frequently, wait for ems.

Seizure

-again, he can be moved, ensure he is not biting his tongue, try to hold him down, and try no to let him hurt you either. Use calm peaceful voice and check his cognizance frequently, wait for ems

Slip fall

-Spine or head - Still Conscious: Let him lead - he will tell you what he can tolerate. Control bleeding.

-Spine or head - Un Conscious: Don't move him, Control bleeding with direct pressure, wait for ems. GFTO asap.

Unknown Medical response: (if he pulls a Lamar Odom) ensure his airways are clear and check for vitals. wait for ems.

in all cases - gfto asap - after ems arrives
I have a friend that had a guy pass out but due to the fact that she has dealt with similar situations before she knew exactly how to handle it. Me on the other end I think I might panic as well
It might depend on,.....

.....did he pay already?
....depends:
Originally Posted by u12b8
It's tough enough for them to have decent wipies on hand!
In Case Of An Emergency What Do You Do If A Client Were To Need 911 During A Session? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorthy, if you want to get the best answer I would consult an attorney who practices in the area of medical emergency procedures (medical malpractice) and to give you some guidance in that direction ..... you might want to peruse

Texas CIVIL PRACTICE AND REMEDIES CODE, Chapter 74. MEDICAL LIABILITY

"(7) "Emergency medical care" means bona fide emergency services provided after the sudden onset of a medical or traumatic condition manifesting itself by acute symptoms of sufficient severity, including severe pain, such that the absence of immediate medical attention could reasonably be expected to result in placing the patient's health in serious jeopardy, serious impairment to bodily functions, or serious dysfunction of any bodily organ or part. The term does not include medical care or treatment that occurs after the patient is stabilized and is capable of receiving medical treatment as a nonemergency patient or that is unrelated to the original medical emergency."

"Sec. 74.151. LIABILITY FOR EMERGENCY CARE. (a) A person who in good faith administers emergency care is not liable in civil damages for an act performed during the emergency unless the act is wilfully or wantonly negligent, including a person who:

(1) administers emergency care using an automated external defibrillator; or

(2) administers emergency care as a volunteer who is a first responder as the term is defined under Section 421.095, Government Code.

(b) This section does not apply to care administered:

(1) for or in expectation of remuneration, provided that being legally entitled to receive remuneration for the emergency care rendered shall not determine whether or not the care was administered for or in anticipation of remuneration; or

(2) by a person who was at the scene of the emergency because he or a person he represents as an agent was soliciting business or seeking to perform a service for remuneration.

(c), (d) Deleted by Acts 2003, 78th Leg., ch. 204, Sec. 10.01.

(e) Except as provided by this subsection, this section does not apply to a person whose negligent act or omission was a producing cause of the emergency for which care is being administered. This subsection does not apply to liability of a school district or district school officer or employee arising from an act or omission under a program or policy or procedure adopted under Subchapter O-1, Chapter 161, Health and Safety Code, other than liability arising from wilful or intentional misconduct."

"Sec. 74.152. UNLICENSED MEDICAL PERSONNEL. Persons not licensed or certified in the healing arts who in good faith administer emergency care as emergency medical service personnel are not liable in civil damages for an act performed in administering the care unless the act is wilfully or wantonly negligent. This section applies without regard to whether the care is provided for or in expectation of remuneration."

I recognize that these provisions speak to "civil liability" but you can seem some potential for criminal liability as well in two issues: intentional, wilfull, or wanton "negligent" behavior .... and if a case can be made that you were a contributing cause to the condition that resulted in the "emergency" ... and at times criminal standards rely upon civil standards of care when "negligence" is involved ....

.. so rather than get your solid advice from a hooker blog .... get a good malpractice lawyer to discuss the issues with you, pay him or her handsomely, and if the situation ever does happen ... contact the same one ASAP once you've called 911 and the "scene" is cleared and you are "free" to call a lawyer to discuss the matter with the lawyer..... (you moving the person out of your incall or the outcall is not good advice!)

but in the meantime just don't forget ......

... your blow jobs are so good they have the potential of causing a heart attack!

If you haven't gotten CPR TRAINING ... get it and freshen up on it if you have!
Push him out the door. Call 911 and complain about the Mormons/Jehovah Witnesses.
Dying isn't like it is in the movies...you don't want someone dying in your incall...
Did you throat punch somebody again.........
Dying isn't like it is in the movies...you don't want someone dying in your incall... Originally Posted by Wakeup
... or outcall location.

But dragging a body out into the hall and walking off is not a good plan.