AMARILLO ... I am coming for you!

My visits home seem to be fewer as It's been over a year since I last visited. I am excited to be coming home this weekend.

Last time I visited, it had been over 3 years and so much has changed there but I had a damn good time, as always.

Leaving the Big City for a couple of days to make the drive home, passing the red dirt, tumbleweeds, oil wells and that old familiar stinch of money (cowshit & feedlots) you can never forget.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and of course ....Allsups burrito's, Taco Villa, visiting my stomping grounds on Polk St. and I have to see my girlfriends at Cassidy's. LOL

Can't wait Amarillo ... You guys are missed

Thanks Lady! I plan on it!
Make sure y'all show Ms Berkleigh a good time Amarillo, you lucky bastards
Make sure y'all show Ms Berkleigh a good time Amarillo, you lucky bastards Originally Posted by Phrasing
Thanks babe! Wish I could make it down to see you this time around, but this is a quick weekend trip for me.
I will try to Tour this summer!

Miss everyone!
Hi Berkleigh - Why no love for Midland/Odessa ? LOL ! You should visit us over here. We dont have a Colette over here LOL - but we would love to see you - I would certainly love to meet you again !!
Yes please try to tour through West Texas....especially Lubbock.
Hi Berkleigh - Why no love for Midland/Odessa ? LOL ! You should visit us over here. We dont have a Colette over here LOL - but we would love to see you - I would certainly love to meet you again !! Originally Posted by delimex007
Hey you!!! That certainly was a fun night at Colettes Dallas! I will definitely plan for a West Texas tour this summer when I have more time.
This is a quick weekend visit and I'm coming in for a Family event but seeing a few while in town.

Yes please try to tour through West Texas....especially Lubbock. Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
Yes, I will make the whole entire circle of Amarillo, Lubbock, Midland and Odessa as well as Abilene this coming summer. El Paso is entirely too far for me and not a city I will visit.

It's rare that I even come home to visit anymore but will make plans soon to Tour out west. I miss you guys!

Whomever travels to Dallas is more than welcome to see me anytime.