Someone please explain this to me

Multiple provider advertisements that say "I love Greek! Add $100 for Greek."
  • Twain
  • 01-17-2017, 09:24 AM
It's what I like with my coffee in the morning.
It another way of saying "I love $100 extra."
Some do love it for sure...and others may want that extra Bill just to let you try. Some may have noticed that it helps get them more calls and more money.

And some may think the extra Bill is fair even if complete penetration cannot be achieved or if it gets really dirty really fast...but I think there should be a tip for the attempt but not a full extra donation if the girl didn't prepare or just can't do it that way.
I agree and I see some providers say that they are the ultimate GFE but they add extra for bbj
It another way of saying "I love $100 extra." Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
I agree and I see some providers say that they are the ultimate GFE but they add extra for bbj Originally Posted by MAC4343
Lol
I love cim but its extra to shoot a load in the back of my throat lol jkjk
Just because a girl on the board likes sex doesn't mean
she is gonna give it away for free...

Whats the difference with greek?
Would you just prefer not to know if she likes it or not?
I figure she will tell me if she prefers it or not
I don't think the money is what the OP is pointing out. It's like a provider saying, I love switching to different positions...but each position change is 10 dollars. Or I love cum, please add 50 for me to swallow
I don't think the money is what the OP is pointing out. It's like a provider saying, I love switching to different positions...but each position change is 10 dollars. Or I love cum, please add 50 for me to swallow Originally Posted by Phrasing
Exactly.

I understand that providers are providing to make money. I get it, that's their business. But if one particular part of the service that they provide is pleasurable to the provider (I love Greek), then why would they charge extra for it? Maybe the extra $100 itself is what makes it so pleasurable.
Whats the difference with greek?
Would you just prefer not to know if she likes it or not? Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate
I would hope that if a provider doesn't like it, that she just wouldn't offer it. That's no fun for either party.
I was doing buttseckz before I became a provider.
Asking for an add'l donation doesn't mean she loves it less.
Some ladies ladies have time minimum instead of surcharge for dates involving Greek too. Some ladies can get ready for greek in 2 seconds ... some have to skip a meal or 2 to prep (you eat you shit lol).

So the prep time can be a pain in the ass for some no pun intended. And also for some if there wasn't a surcharge too many might want it (so....volume control too maybe). And some charge more for it simply because they can (and it might not be something many ladies do where they are). So many reasons. But again her asking for a surcharge for it doesn't mean she doesn't love it. Cool? Cool.
I would hope that if a provider doesn't like it, that she just wouldn't offer it. That's no fun for either party. Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser
To be successful a provider doesn't like to be having sex with us at the moment, she only needs for us to think she's enjoying her time with us at that moment.

Of course this is just my opinion. It does not make your opinion invalid.
Exactly.

I understand that providers are providing to make money. I get it, that's their business. But if one particular part of the service that they provide is pleasurable to the provider (I love Greek), then why would they charge extra for it? Maybe the extra $100 itself is what makes it so pleasurable. Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser
my palm can't even contain my face right now.

hey...i like taking photographs. should i just stop charging?

lulz