Your New Years Hobby Resolution!

I know what I'm going to do and I think it's a really good goal !

Do you have anything important to you?
Doing me is a great resolution LOL

In all seriousness my hobby goal for the year is to have new photos done every 2 months
No more bowling or lawn tennis
just to be kissed more all over in the tight spots..
I'm gonna stop charging wimmen to have their way with me.
Have more Hot Sex with Hot Women!!!
Not changing a thing..Whoop!
I love Women who love to be Kissed, BUT - the Right way and with the right passion !!

just to be kissed more all over in the tight spots.. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I want to dine on:
Kendall
Brandee
Sensational Stacy
Christina Tina
Danielle J
Khloe
Train harder to do my first half
My real hobby resolution is very similar to Brandee69's.

2018 was a good hobby year so I'll continue to try to follow the same course.

Some favorites are now gone so I'll either increase my visits with other favorites or request a new playmate.

I'm one who understands what he likes and I don't have the strong urge to jump around.

And for any of the special ladies I know and you're reading this, thank you for being who you are.
To have B Three wearing nothing but a cooking apron feed me cookies in her bed, telling me how sexy I am as she picks the cookie crumbs from my chest hair with her beautiful lips.
Less hobbying (saving for a few things in 2019) and seeing a few indies vs AMPs
  • BLM69
  • 01-01-2019, 05:20 PM
I need to find me a great CS, if she enjoys daty as much as I enjoy giving it, I'll make her a regular
My goal this year is to find the perfect combo of massage girl with a FS ending.

Also, going to try and visit some of the more popular girls on this board like BustyGina for example.