MEET AND GREET

Are there ever any meet and greets in the Tyler/Longview area?? I have heard of other cities having them, I have even been to one. But I have never heard of one in our area.. It is a good way for us to all just hang out, meet new friends, and just have a good time for a few hours.. This area may not like to do that sort of thing, But I have met some great clients and providers alike in East Texas.. So that would be hard for me to grasp.. Anyway, just a thought..
I would go please let me know when.
If anyone that would go, would please PM me and Subject it: (Meet and Greet), I will be glad to set one up in the next few weeks or as soon as we have enough people.. Please include if you would prefer Tyler or Longview.. Also, Include if it happens to be in the city you didnt pick (due to more votes), If you could still make it. I would think we would need at least 8-10 Ladies to make it fun.. That will be the harder part.. I am sure we will have 10-15 men in 72 hrs.. LOL..
Sounds like a good ides to me. Let me know when.
I'd be interested in Tyler!
If you set it up in Longview please send me an invitation.

MM
If anyone that would go, would please PM me and Subject it: (Meet and Greet), I will be glad to set one up in the next few weeks or as soon as we have enough people.. Originally Posted by Autumn Night

I hope all you gents have also sent PMs to the young lady.

HID

PS How come Larue wasn't an option?
I for one dont see why Larue wouldn't work. So you have enough room there for the event?
HID
From what you have told me Larue guys may not consider having
relations or a date with a lady who was not related or cousins at least! LOL!
So might broaden some horizons or gene pool to party there in deep ET!
Heck I thought family reunions were good places to look for a date or wife!
You know I'm kidding!! Or if shoe fits??
TNC
  • GMTA
  • 10-14-2011, 07:07 AM
Same here sent me an invite if its Longview . I would love to attend .
  • par4
  • 10-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Tyler or Longview would be Great !
I am up in Tyler/Longview next week......would love to attend a meet and greet if it happens to be next week!

The Original Jenna of Dallas
spikebaby
I'm in at Longview or Tyler if there are enough girls! I don't even know where Larue is!
i've heard of these events, would love to attend if i'm in town. i will pm the lady as well. do i need a tux? hope not!! ha
I for one dont see why Larue wouldn't work. So you have enough room there for the event? Originally Posted by chas00
LaRue? Seriously? Is there even a building large enough there?