Hey there CO, have anything good to say?

Hey there ladies and gents! I'm Calista Syn from the MS Gulf Coast, and I'm considering evolving my tour routine to include air travel. I'm looking into places that would fit the bill for potential destinations!

Ladies. what cities are hot? Where should I avoid? Best airport to arrive in? Hotels in that area? Any info would be helpful please!

Gents, is there anywhere in particular that could use a latin hottie's tender touch? What other add sites are used in your area? Where do you stay away from? Where's comfortable with you?

Thank you in advance for any and all of your help, and I hope to determine the best place to use as my testing grounds before summer's full effect!
Hi There Calista!

Denver receives several ladies that are touring and from what I understand, they do well and enjoy their time here. The most used board in Denver is TOB (www.theotherboard.com). Eccie is not widely known here. www.sowet.com is another board here but is slanted a little more towards AMP's. If you do come to Denver, do not stay in Lakewood. DTC or North are good areas as well as downtown Denver. I hope this helps.

ilikeitlikethat
Thank you very much ilikeitlikethat! This is a fantastic start!! I've heard Denver is a great area, hence looking in further! The board info is invaluable in making an educated decision, thank you greatly!