Please send me you email address

For everyone that would like to go to the M&G I have started a private group where we can discuss it. To join I need you to send me your email address so I can invite you to it. Remember you will only get an invite after you have been screened and verified. No one can see the site that has not been invited.
Once you have gotten the invite then you need to accept my friend request to be in the group.
Seems a lot of people are having problems joining the group or it confusing to join. I will keep the group going but if you choose not to join it thats okay. Send me a email to nebraskamandg2015@hushmail.com with your email, name and phone number and I will let you know if you are invited. I will than contact you the day of the event and tell you where to go.
Meet and greet will be JULY 18th in Omaha from 6pm to 10pm.

These is the first one of these I am doing and learning as I go. So please be patient with me.

Please email any suggestions or help you can offer.
Once you get the invitation EMAIL click the link in the email "for more details about the group." Once you do that, the next screen will say that you need to be a member etc. But just below that are two options. One to login and the other to join. Click the choice that says JOIN. If you scroll even further it will say "accessibility closed." scroll back up and click JOIN.

You will then go through a couple of steps where you enter your name and an email address. You will get a 4-DIGIT confirmation code at that email address which you will need to complete the registration. Make sure that you use your hobby username so that other members in the group will recognize you.
Please contact the OP for any more info regarding this.

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.