URL / Website: NA
City: Cabot
State: Arkansas
Address: Cabot
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blond pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like her pictures on Tryst. Approximately 5’9” slim with tattoos on arms.

Please note that someone hijacked her Tryst ad and so the phone number on it is not her number.
Recommendation: Yes
So if it’s hijacked how do you get hold of her?
I had been messaging her before it got hijacked. I didn’t know until she told me. But the number in this review is accurate.
Staff Edit - Biomed1
Well that's good to know. Although I think most participate in some sort of nefarious activity. You might get a slap on the wrist from Bio for that but we'll see.
Of the contents of Guideline # 14
#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
  • herky
  • 11-23-2022, 12:21 AM
Great review, thanks for sharing
Lindsey must be passing out poontang pie vouchers for Thanksgiving because y’all are sending in the reviews fast and furious trying to get her reputation repaired…..
I'm thinking these are a bunch of fake and paid for reviews.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed