Looking for private landlord who is provider friendly

I’m looking to rent either an apartment or house anywhere in the DFW. These hotels are a killer for many reasons. I remember back in the day there was a Landlord who rented condos to trusted established providers who were respectful and knew how to carry themselves appropriately. I’m finding since moving back from Florida, now with rent that is much more expensive it’s even harder to qualify. Anyone’s help would be so appreciated!!
Sent you a PM on OH2 and text to your phone. HMU if you are interested in discussing.
Plenty of small complexes do not have on-site managers. I know of a cute little complex in west Fort Worth, just north of the museums, that's in need of some new residents. In an apartment, you have to worry about management and neighbors. A small complex can minimize one of those worries. Many small complexes also don't have reserved or designated parking, too. Note: I'm not saying the owner or management company will approve; all I'm saying is that if you conduct your business prudently (plenty of work-from-home opportunities will pass the smell test if clients show up with a briefcase or a couple of folders or something business-looking), thus minimizing your exposure, that's an option.