Muhshots of WWII Working Girls

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2440245/Montreals-face-prostitution-past-pictures-The-working-girls-cashing-Canadas-Sin-City-WWII.html

Found this in the Kansas City Coed Discussion. Thought I would share it with everyone.

Thanks KCQuestor for posting it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...City-WWII.html

Lets see if I have the link right now,
I am glad the girls today look so much better. I don't think I would have been in the Hobby in those days.
I am glad the girls today look so much better. I don't think I would have been in the Hobby in those days. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Ok, glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks they wouldn't have been able to get it up with those ladies. <shudder>
I found it so interesting. Their pics make me wonder the approx age of the ladies.
Kind of makes me want to read more about the culture at the time. I notice several of the ladies were 'servants'.

Anyone recommend a book on prostitution back in the day?
The ladies of the Chicken Ranch were a lot better looking than those women. For some reason, I expected better looking women in Montreal.
Im glad to see that being cross-eyed is no longer a requirement for being a hooker.
Cool Thread!
1912 New Orleans Providers Professional Photo Shoot

All I can say is I'm glad we have the girls now and not the girls then
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!! No, really, wtf are you looking at.

Every one of those girls were double baggers. One bag to put over her head and one for you to wear in case hers comes off.
Pretty slim pickings...even back then. And yes....the gals at the Chicken Ranch were better.
Pretty slim pickings...even back then. And yes....the gals at the Chicken Ranch were better. Originally Posted by tbone2u

1915 Ladies of the Chicken Ranch