Time differences

what does the time differences mean?
15 min I assume is fuck and go
30 min is what then?
60?
2 hrs?

I guess my question is, does a longer amount of time mean more pops? or is it over when the pop is done
30 min is what then?
60?
2 hrs?

I guess my question is, does a longer amount of time mean more pops? or is it over when the pop is done Originally Posted by want2cumonyourtits
Session over when you pop, is more a BP/CL kind of thing. Most ladies allow multiple pops if you have it in your for the given amount of time you set the appointment for. The amount of time you spend is up to your preference. Want a quick load dump? 15 or 30 min session. Want to take some time to explore and have fun, multiple hour appointments. Me, I prefer the multiple hour appointments with providers I've seen a number of times. First time I've seen someone, it depends on their reputation. Tia Travels has a great reputation so I booked multiple hours, and was glad I did, she's a lot of fun. It all comes down to your preference, and your funds availability.
I only need two minutes then its nap time.
MSOG is very important to me so longer appointments is a must
Yes, I assume a longer time means more pops without additional tipping or upselling.
15 min usually means BJ and go
30 min usually means 1 pop only with added foreplay involved
60 min usually means as many pops as you can, but most consider 2 to be the norm
2 hours + is as many as possible usually with an extended break somewhere in the middle of the fun.
Recently booked a 90 and a pop limit was imposed, so I guess with everything else YMMV.
I screw in all time zones!
good question - I prefer msog ....plenty time to actually try everything offered on the menu
  • Old-T
  • 11-05-2013, 07:26 AM
30 min is what then?
60?
2 hrs?

I guess my question is, does a longer amount of time mean more pops? or is it over when the pop is done Originally Posted by want2cumonyourtits
It depends upon the lady involved. That's what reviews and PMs are very useful for. However I would generally agree with RedLeg's comments.
Recently booked a 90 and a pop limit was imposed, so I guess with everything else YMMV. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I won't see a provider who has any pop limit.
I won't see a provider who has any pop limit. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Agreed. But all reviews indicated there was no limit. But there was. YMMV I guess.
Agreed. But all reviews indicated there was no limit. But there was. YMMV I guess. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Nice to get that info out of the way before you get comfortable, "will you sit on my face? Can I blow more than once? No? Well, here's $20 I'm out kthxbai."
Sounds about right.

15 min usually means BJ and go
30 min usually means 1 pop only with added foreplay involved
60 min usually means as many pops as you can, but most consider 2 to be the norm
2 hours + is as many as possible usually with an extended break somewhere in the middle of the fun. Originally Posted by Cpalmson